Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "No Match found. Unable to find a match in the allocated time. Would you like to try again? [Yes] [No] " Ia the message I get whenever I try to join a game. Every quick match (defence and assault) and every friendly match. This issue started yesterday morning but I thought it was an error with Ninja Kiwi's server. Please help!

Comment

• lost all my progress in btd battles steam

i got like 92k coins and ton of darts but i stopped playing for couple of months and then boom i lost all my darts and i got 12k coins only!

but i still got my club pass

in the photos before and after

Comment

• I can't launch either BTD5 nor BTD Battles from Steam. When I try to launch either game there is a window saying that the game is launching, but the game never actually launches. I can't do my livestream today until this is fixed!
        Please follow my: | YouTube | - | Twitch | - | NinjaKiwi | - | Math Channel |

Comment

• I don't know how much of a bug this is, but whenever the game automatically updates, it restarts. This is very annoying since not only was I in a game on round 34 using tack ninja mortar and super bonus having already gotten a temple, but that was my seventh loss.

Comment

• Connectivity bug still exists in tournaments. I just "forfeited" another one without the time untill match ever appearing. The game still said I had full three green bars connection. Second occurence of this bug, no known reason why it happens.

Comment

• Found another tournament bug, no idea how to replicate.
              the tournament said my own game was live, then rearranged the names, then had both me and my opponent forfeit. ​​​
              sorry for bad screenshot quality, my tablet isn't the best

Comment

• Tournament bug as of 12/31/2017

I was participating in a tournanent, and once someone else got to the final round, the "quit" button in the bottom right corner changed to "back", and after the game timer ended for the maximum time to connect, it said we both surrendered/disconnected.

Pictures:

Also, for some reason, whenever I post pictures, they disappear between three days to a week after I post them. Any Ideas why?

Comment

• Not able to go to Clans bug: 10:25am 8th Jan 2018 NZT.

I am on an OS X Mavericks computer on Steam and I cannot seem to go into the Clans function, though I still am able to earn Keys and be part of the Clan. It very occasionally, and very occasionally, does load properly.
                  If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

• I don't know what happened, I pushed buttons

Pictures:

Also, pictures I post are still disappearing.

Comment

• A Major bug that has been happening since yesterday, and today, maybe tomorrow or next week. (1/14/18) And (1/15/18)
                      And the bug is really important to fix.
                      Bug: I haven't been recharging energy at all. The energy cannot be recharged for some reason. and the only way to get energy is by watching ads, which waste 30 seconds of my life.
                      Bug Report: I was playing with my friend everything was going OK. until i looked at my energy, and the energy wasn't recharging at all! So i Stopped playing for a while and it still never charged. and it is still not charging today. Is there something i'm missing? Or am i just not smart. And it is still not recharging.

How to Replicate: Not sure how i did it. but i guess,
                      Playing matches?

I have tried resetting my data. No good results.

Comment

• Hey guys I’ve noticed trying to search for a clan on the mobile version of the game seems to never load search results for me. I hope someone has a solution as I would like to join my friends clan

Comment

• Can't watch replays because the new ads keep freezing my iPad, making me have to reset the device. Only started happening since you guys added the movie trailer ads. Please fix, I have tried numerous times and it happens every time.

P.S. This also happens while viewing the same ads when they pop up in the arenas lobby.

Comment

• I need help.
                            When im playing a normal game and me or my oponent disconects when we get our concection back It appears some kind of numbers with no sense. Then i cant do anything and i loose

Comment

• Music/sound stopped working a couple days ago. I’ve reset device multiple times to no avail. Any help? Music and sound are definitely turned on in the settings

Comment

• If playing Cards with "speed megaboost" arena, it's possible to attack with (usually boosted) round 2 cards before the game even starts. It seems excessively unbalanced and reasonably unexpected, even for speed megaboost :-P

Comment

Working...
                                X