Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basically what happened is that after I skip, and the track was moved to another track and I could not choose my towers. I got Cobra, farm, spike factory and super monkey. How do you win with that?!?!?!

I don't know why I cannot post attachments. It said "you are not authorized to create or remove attachments".

Comment

jasonid2016 upload images in imgur.com, then select the "BBcode" option from the dropdown box once it's done. Copy that link.

Anyway, a little bug happens whenever the room availability is changed when you join a match and have slow internet. When I joined a match, the medallion paying animation plays and I see my medallions reducing, then suddenly the BTDB gates animation appears, brings me back to the menu and signs in my device again. The medallions are still intact, but the music that plays throughout the game is the lobby music and stays there until a match has been finished.
      Last edited by Original Otaku; 05-08-16, 03:52 PM.
      I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
      Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

Originally posted by Original Otaku View Post
        jasonid2016 upload images in imgur.com, then select the "BBcode" option from the dropdown box once it's done. Copy that link.

Anyway, a little bug happens whenever the room availability is changed when you join a match and have slow internet. When I joined a match, the medallion paying animation plays and I see my medallions reducing, then suddenly the BTDB gates animation appears, brings me back to the menu and signs in my device again. The medallions are still intact, but the music that plays throughout the game is the lobby music and stays there until a match has been finished.

Weird. How often do you see that? Also, was your internet connection strong at the time?

Comment

This happened twice only but it seems to have stopped after 3.8. I don't have fast internet in the Philippines. But it will usually be merciful at times.

Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

Comment

When I am building my card deck I cannot see which round the bloon send are available on.
            Not sure if this is intentional or not?
            Here is a snip, I can't post attachments yet so here is a link to it.
            http://imgur.com/LbNz3sL

Comment

Waste Of Time This is a feature implemented in 3.9.

Comment

Originally posted by Original Otaku View Post
                Waste Of Time This is a feature implemented in 3.9.
                Why implement this? They also didn't mention it in the patch notes.
                I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel:

Comment

We didn't add this to 3.9, but I do think it'd help so will pass it on

Comment

Two minor bugs: When I click ready, the sound effect plays multiple times at once. Second, in the Steam version, the Quit button may sometimes disappear.

Comment

Sorry. We are aware of the music issue and hope to have it fixed up soon.

Comment

I played a card battle (20 medallion match) and used a bounty card, which acted normally, and then I lost immediately afterwards (while the effect was still active) on round 26 (I think)

I then played a 5 medallion card battle and throughout the game, the $1 symbol appeared over every bloon I popped from the start. I wasn't earning additional money, nor had the income boost - it was just a graphical error. The effects continued to round 7, where I used a Bounty card and the card acted normally, and I gained $1 for each bloon popped etc. The effects then wore off and so too did the glitch.
                        Test your knowledge with the !

Comment

Originally posted by Zeni View Post
                          I played a card battle (20 medallion match) and used a bounty card, which acted normally, and then I lost immediately afterwards (while the effect was still active) on round 26 (I think)

I then played a 5 medallion card battle and throughout the game, the $1 symbol appeared over every bloon I popped from the start. I wasn't earning additional money, nor had the income boost - it was just a graphical error. The effects continued to round 7, where I used a Bounty card and the card acted normally, and I gained $1 for each bloon popped etc. The effects then wore off and so too did the glitch.
                          lol...after such news, i just had to try it - bug confirmed!
                          I won one quick match (opponent didn't put any tower) and just before winning use Bounty card and then like Zeni (great finding by the way) said - "+1". Awesome.

Here my try to record (somehow it made 2 clips and i'm not very good at it at all, total newbie)

First part where "+1" is activated
                          And second part where it is deactivated by next Bounty card
                          Last edited by SeniorSSS; 21-09-16, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Bug: Temple mega boosting

Report: If you get a bunch of sun gods right next to each other and then megaboost, Every single sun god turns into a temple and then it is extremely hard to kill anyone because there are so many temples. I believe that this is a glitch that needs to be fixed.
                            I needed a new signature and profile picture because the bloonchipper is not in the game anymore. The new tower:

It’s a corrosive glue gunning layer stripping road spiking buff giving MOAB exploding transforming bloon shrinking tower dependent fairly cheap banana farm. It's... The Alchemist!

RIP Bloonchipper. You were a good tower

Comment

Originally posted by Ptolemy2002 View Post
                              Bug: Temple mega boosting

Report: If you get a bunch of sun gods right next to each other and then megaboost, Every single sun god turns into a temple and then it is extremely hard to kill anyone because there are so many temples. I believe that this is a glitch that needs to be fixed.
                              Temples with sacrifices wins against full map of vannila ones. But yes, it's impossible to kill by send bloons.

Comment

Date: 03/10/2016

Bug: Infinite looping tracks on track selection.
                                Bug Report:
                                After opponent skipped (after i confirmed selection) so i skipped after my opponent confirmed his/hers around 12 sec. left but track selection just gone into infinite loop. I was more patient and my opponent quite but it was just 10 medallion arena anyway.
                                How to Replicate:
                                I don't have any idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X