X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Date: 06.07.2016
    Bug: No map on tower selection
    Bug Report: There was no map on tower selection and no skip button.

How to Replicate: Opponent pressed skip button immediately. I don't know on purpose or accident. This is second time i saw this bug/glitch.

Comment

Originally posted by SeniorSSS View Post
      Date: 06.07.2016
      Bug: No map on tower selection
      Bug Report: There was no map on tower selection and no skip button.

How to Replicate: Opponent pressed skip button immediately. I don't know on purpose or accident. This is second time i saw this bug/glitch.
      Thanks! We have seen this reported a few times now and we're checking it out!

Comment

The glitch is at 14:58 and 18:10 in the video below.

Basically, the disconnect screen shows up (even though my internet is perfectly fine), and it starts to countdown. At the 27 second mark, it says that it is reconnected, but instead of reconnecting me back to the game, the defeat screen shows up and I am kicked back out to the home page. I have had this happen a total of 3 times after updating to 3.7 (never before 3.7), and a few other people commented on that video about how it's happened to them a few times, too. I'm guessing that it came with update 3.7.

I'm pretty sure that there was a glitch very similar to this one a while back, where the disconnect screen would be stuck at the 27-second mark, and we would get a loss after a few minutes of waiting. But that glitch seemed to be patched a while ago, since I hadn't encountered it in over half a year. But now, it seems to be back suddenly.
        Why are you reading my signature?

Comment

Originally posted by ngue02 View Post

Basically, the disconnect screen shows up (even though my internet is perfectly fine), and it starts to countdown. At the 27 second mark, it says that it is reconnected, but instead of reconnecting me back to the game, the defeat screen shows up and I am kicked back out to the home page. I have had this happen a total of 3 times after updating to 3.7 (never before 3.7), and a few other people commented on that video about how it's happened to them a few times, too. I'm guessing that it came with update 3.7.

I'm pretty sure that there was a glitch very similar to this one a while back, where the disconnect screen would be stuck at the 27-second mark, and we would get a loss after a few minutes of waiting. But that glitch seemed to be patched a while ago, since I hadn't encountered it in over half a year. But now, it seems to be back suddenly.

That's happened to me before and during 3.7
          I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel:

Comment

Originally posted by ngue02 View Post

Happened to me, too. In one game, the opponent would not lose lives from leaks. All he had was a 2/3 dart and a dragon's breath wizard. Eventually, well, the disconnection thing happened to me too.
            NO WAY HOW DOES HE DO IT???

Comment

Me too, me too! That disconnect-defeat thing happened to me several times. I can't say exactly with which update it was.
              I have small theory that maybe disconnecting counter is glitching. As i understand it's about 3? times if you disconnect in one game then you have automatically defeat.
              What if that counter didn't reset proper or something.
              Anyway that could be quite annoying especially when it happens while i'm about to win.

Comment

We're looking at the disconnect thing, but any further screenshots/footage you guys have of it would help lots!

Comment

Date: 7/14/2016

Bug: Can't log into my battles account

Bug Report: Every-time I try to log into battles, I get a pop-up that says I am logged in on another device. Even though I have not bought or downloaded Battles on any other device. This is on the Windows 10 edition of battles mobile. This is the first time the bug has happened to me. I last played Battles last night. I recognize that this could be the work of someone who intentionally or not, managed their way into my account, and not some glitch or oversight on my part, but I decided to post this here because I thought this to be the best place. The account name is Helvian494743

How to Replicate: I'm afraid it can only be replicated by trying to log in with my username and password, so trying to replicate it could cause additional problems.

EDIT: I have got my account back, and it seems that my profile was indeed hacked. It now shows my nationality as being Greek, despite my residency in the united states, my win/loss ratio has fallen ~4-5 percent, and half my battle energy is gone. Whoever was on my account also appeared to have bought a bloon decal. I've changed my password, so this post can probably be ignored now, but I would still like to know how to get my region changed from Greece to American, as it doesn't seem to be changing.
                  Last edited by Helvian494743; 14-07-16, 05:56 PM.

Comment

I have been randomly getting the "Connection Refused" screen quite a bit for the past 3 to 4 weeks when trying to play a game.

The odd thing is that the very next time if may work or not. There does not seems to be any pattern to when it happens.

Sometimes I will get the failure 3 times in a row and then the next attempt works. Sometimes I have to switch the game I was trying to play and it then works.

It does not seem to matter if I am WiFi or Mobile Data, nor which WiFi I am connected to.

Samsung Galaxy S7

Battles V 3.7

Comment

Originally posted by Helvian494743 View Post
                      Date: 7/14/2016

Bug: Can't log into my battles account

Bug Report: Every-time I try to log into battles, I get a pop-up that says I am logged in on another device. Even though I have not bought or downloaded Battles on any other device. This is on the Windows 10 edition of battles mobile. This is the first time the bug has happened to me. I last played Battles last night. I recognize that this could be the work of someone who intentionally or not, managed their way into my account, and not some glitch or oversight on my part, but I decided to post this here because I thought this to be the best place. The account name is Helvian494743

How to Replicate: I'm afraid it can only be replicated by trying to log in with my username and password, so trying to replicate it could cause additional problems.

EDIT: I have got my account back, and it seems that my profile was indeed hacked. It now shows my nationality as being Greek, despite my residency in the united states, my win/loss ratio has fallen ~4-5 percent, and half my battle energy is gone. Whoever was on my account also appeared to have bought a bloon decal. I've changed my password, so this post can probably be ignored now, but I would still like to know how to get my region changed from Greece to American, as it doesn't seem to be changing.

We've seen this happen before - usually when our servers go down. If you can send us an email via support.ninjakiwi.com, we'll double check your account.

Comment

Stats are not working my score always stays at 18/8 over 100 games played
                        Tell me why I would spend money to upgrade stuff if my score wins/losses is always 18/8 at each login ?????????????????????????

Comment

chopperprop Mobile or Flash? If Flash, this bug is already fully known (except for the cause of the bug) is still unfixed. If Mobile, then sorry IDK.
                          I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
                          Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

VERSION: STEAM

Bug: Music just messes up
                            Bug Report: after having my second battle using the powerful card (super monkey x-x with camo lead 10x), I noticed that the music started to play multiple times at once, causing a really buggy music.
                            Proof: https://youtu.be/8apMYO3lsII I record with bandicam. skip to 9:50 on the video.
                            How to Replicate: I don't know how it happened!

Unfixed as of 07/30/2016 (MM/DD/YYYY)
                            Last edited by IBROKETHERULES; 30-07-16, 09:04 PM.
                            I made a Minecraft Resource Pack!
                            *whole internet hates me*
                            D'oh!

Comment

Originally posted by IBROKETHERULES View Post
                              VERSION: STEAM

Bug: Music just messes up
                              Bug Report: after having my second battle using the powerful card (super monkey x-x with camo lead 10x), I noticed that the music started to play multiple times at once, causing a really buggy music.
                              Proof: https://youtu.be/8apMYO3lsII I record with bandicam. skip to 9:50 on the video.
                              How to Replicate: I don't know how it happened!

Unfixed as of 07/30/2016 (MM/DD/YYYY)
                              I have a similar glitch on mobile using iPhone 6S Plus, but the music completely corrupts and the game hangs when going back to the tower selection after a game. If I try closing and reentering the app, it will fail to load first try and then load slowly on the second try.
                              Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

Thanks for the reports. We're aware of some irregularities with the music. Hopefully we'll be able to look at it soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X