Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag discrepancies are annoying and happen *way* too often, but they've been going on for so long I doubt a tiny post will change anything.

Anyway, there's another bug.
    Date: Recently

Bug: Technological Terror / First Strike Capability / M.O.A.B. Assassin not destroying blimps
    Bug Report: Sometimes, when I use the abilities mentioned above, they do absolutely nothing. Say there's a ZOMG on r44; I use First Strike Capability, my ability's on cooldown, yet it's not even hurt. Normally the ZOMG would be gone at this point, nuked into nothing, but sometimes it's not even affected. Same goes for Tech Terror + Assassin; I can use 20 of them in a row and nothing even changes.

How to Replicate: This seems to happen when I'm lagging hard (NOT due to wifi but rather due to system resources being hogged, i.e. when my phone's framerate is in the single digits). This is when I have to mash the ability button so it'll register. Most other abilities work fine (e.g. Boomerang ability makes it go fast, Mortar ability stops + nukes everything), but with the abilities I mentioned, they seem to miss their target.

I've only tested this with blimps, since I usually only lag when there's a million blimps flying around.

Comment

• Date: Ongoing
      Bug: Can't purchase new powers

Bug report: Every time I try and purchase a power, it says "Sorry, this feature is currently unavailable." My friend who is new to the game can get them just fine though. I even uninstalled and reinstalled and it still wouldn't let me. I have more than enough exp, and I would like to be able to try out new ones. Anyone know what's happening?

How to replicate: For me, just try and get a new power, but for others that I see it works fine.

Comment

• Date: Ongoing
        Bug: Can't view replays for followed players

Bug report: I follow certain players, especially if they give me a good game. The problem is, once I've followed them, I am unable to view their replays in BattleTV. This has actually been a problem for a few months now. I can however search for them by name and locate the replays.

How to replicate: Play a game. Select follow once you've won. Go to Battle TV and select the "followed" radio button. Nothing comes up.

Comment

Working...
        X