This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Valentijn View Post
    If playing Cards with "speed megaboost" arena, it's possible to attack with (usually boosted) round 2 cards before the game even starts. It seems excessively unbalanced and reasonably unexpected, even for speed megaboost :-P
    It’s not a bug, it’s a feature. It’s called speed megaboost for a reason.

Comment

• I upgraded my heli pilot to Enhanced IFR instruments. I had someone attack with metal hearts. The heli pilot didn't take out the metal hearts? Why is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by thecalifornialife View Post
        I upgraded my heli pilot to Enhanced IFR instruments. I had someone attack with metal hearts. The heli pilot didn't take out the metal hearts? Why is that?
        ...um...Heli-Pilots don't pop lead until they have Razor Rotors...
        My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
        My Custom BTD5 Challenges (NEW Challenges + One Improved!)
        Me playing Bloons Super Monkey 2 Mobile for a month

Comment

• Date
          Today

Bug
          Mega boost temple glitch

Bug Report
          I was playing mega boost, and I had 1 monkey boost left. ZOMGs started to come so I sold my farms to build more sun gods. I accidently clicked the boost, but it gave that warning that tells you the temple comes with a sacrifice. I clicked cancel, and turns out the boost was used, causing me to lose

How to Replicate
          Simple. Play mega boost, and place and upgrade to a sun god. Click the boost and click cancel, the boost will be used

Comment

• Clan notifications for leaving members don't seem to work. Either there is no notification, or it gives a random name of someone who wasn't in the clan, typically one of the default names such as "Player" or "KiwiAce0883".

Comment

• I don't know if this is a bug or not, but when you use Sabotage. Existing bloons are only slowed for 15 seconds like they are suppose to, but new bloons move at half the speed indefinitely even after sabotage wears off. New bloons after sabotage wears off moves at normal speed like its suppose to. Its just the new bloons during sabotage that get unlimited half speed. I also think that ZOMGS should have a weaker sabotage effect like 25% instead of 50%.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloonuminati View Post
                I don't know if this is a bug or not, but when you use Sabotage. Existing bloons are only slowed for 15 seconds like they are suppose to, but new bloons move at half the speed indefinitely even after sabotage wears off. New bloons after sabotage wears off moves at normal speed like its suppose to. Its just the new bloons during sabotage that get unlimited half speed. I also think that ZOMGS should have a weaker sabotage effect like 25% instead of 50%.
                That’s just how sabo works. Yes it’s that good.
                I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

• Date: Today at 2:00 EST during the Open Season Tournament

Bug: Entire tournament crashed, players were erased from matches, player names on tourney board did not correspond with players in the live game

Bug Report: I was a part of the semi finals for the new open season tournament today. The cue went fine, and my first game went as it should. However, the semi finals were set to the best of three to beat each opponent, and after my first lost the tournament showed that i had lost two matches and my opponent advanced. Leaving the tournament page and returning changed the entire layout of my tournament (which was semifinal 1) and according to the board I had now won two games against my first opponent and had advanced, the name of my first opponent had changed, and our match was on the opposite side of the board. Clicking on other player’s games allowed me to watch, but the players I watched did not match the names on the board.

After my second opponent had advanced to play me, I was left cueing for two minutes. Leaving and returning to the page did not fix the issue. After several more minutes of waiting I was suddenly ‘erased’ from the tournament. I had somehow forfeited my next game, and instead of my name still being on the board but faded, indicating I lost, my name had completely disappeared from the entire board.

After this happened i checked all the other semifinals and found similar issues. Players that lost were completely erased, some tournaments had no players on the board at all, and some had winners after only ten minutes, and despite this every tournament was reported to still be live.

Replication: I have no idea what caused this big of a bug. It might have been bad coding or a problem within the coding of the new tournament. It could have been a tournament stability issue.
                  Last edited by ScttSterln; 22-08-18, 08:00 PM. Reason: To add pictures

Comment

• Not sure if this is a bug or a glitch but since a few weeks I seem to lose games because of disconnects. Sometimes my opponent is disconnected but I lose the game, sometimes he disconnects and reconnects and I immediatley lose the game, sometimes you get disconnected in the lobby. Al kind of strange disconnect things but my wifi speed always is at 100% ... I don't trust it.

Comment

• Hi,

since a day or two my collected keys from won battles are not added to my total in the clan overview. Anyone know what’s up with that?

Comment

• Date: Since 6.0 update

Bug: Mega Boost not working properly

Bug Report: When I boost towers with Mega Boost set the towers do not upgrade. Nothing seems to happen.

Replication: When I play with a friend in custom mode only the player who created the match will have boost work and upgrade the towers. The player who joins the match will boost and nothing happens. We switched and had other player create match and they are now able to boost but now other player who joins will boost and nothing happens.

Comment

• Date: Today (11/2/18), but it has existed in pretty much all previous versions of the game

Bug: if someone quits the second they die, the other person will not be given a win, and they have to close out the app, or face an eternal "waiting for opponent to reconnect, syncing" message

Replication: one of the players quits at the exact time they die. Due to the specific situation, it does not happen often, but is annoying and unavoidable if it happens to you.

My guess of why it happens (in case this helps, else ignore this): one of two things:
                          -the game simply glitches out if you do this
                          OR
                          -the server might think the game has ended, causing it to no longer try to tell the player experiencing the glitch that they have won. That player's game is waiting for an answer from the server to see if the opponent has reconnected, but because the server no longer thinks that game exists, it does not respond.

I might be terribly wrong, since my area of expertise does not involve servers and multi-device communication.

Pictures:

Url of picture in case the forums haven't had pictures fixed since last time I went inactive:
                          https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Battles tv link in case it is useful (also shows that the server might think the game is over):
                          battles.tv/watch/AVPKTME

Comment

• There's this recurring glitch in the Windows 10 (Microsoft Store) version of BTD Battles, where occasionally if your wallpaper is set to a slideshow, upon changing wallpapers the game will lag heavily for a couple seconds. It seems like something that'd just be a minor annoyance, but once the lag is gone, it's not impossible to interact with the game in any way besides force-closing it with the X in the upper right-hand corner. This forces you to lose whatever match you're playing, all because your wallpaper decided that it was a nice time to change.
                            Last edited by TheMajorTechie; 29-12-18, 11:46 PM.

Comment

• A bug of BTD Battles mobile: When tapping the sell button on a tower, it does not sell, it takes multiple taps to sell. This may not seem like much, but it has killed me multiple times during intense micro sessions.

Comment

Working...
                              X