Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RoelJanssens
    replied
    They said they were working on an update but I doubt any of our wishes will be included 😐

Leave a comment:

• Bloonuminati
    replied
    We need a Bloons TD Battles 2 based on Bloons TD 6.

Leave a comment:

• Dog Faced Boy
    replied
    Just got destroyed by Cobra/Sabo power nonsense yet again. The guy who beat me even messaged "sorry" because he knew it was hack move. I'm done. I might check back in in 6 months to a year to see what's up but it's just not fun anymore. I'm fine with losing straight up but the Cobra/Sabo bull-crap has no honor and it's no fun.

Leave a comment:

• Dog Faced Boy
    replied
    Originally posted by RoelJanssens View Post
    If they're planning to never update it anymore it would be better if they just kill it. The current approach is not the best way to keep your customers satisfied. Remove it from the stores and shutdown the servers. Or make a better version. Make up your mind Ninja Kiwi, what's the roadmap?
    I totally agree with this. Anyone have any insight on their plans?

Leave a comment:

• RoelJanssens
    replied
    If they're planning to never update it anymore it would be better if they just kill it. The current approach is not the best way to keep your customers satisfied. Remove it from the stores and shutdown the servers. Or make a better version. Make up your mind Ninja Kiwi, what's the roadmap?

Leave a comment:

• Salmon
    replied
    State of the game: Not important enough to update, they have other games to work on.

Leave a comment:

• RoelJanssens
    replied
    Yes, that's pretty hard work!

The CC arena is now permanent Boosts Only, meaning NO powers, just the 3 spikes and the 3 boosts.

State of the game? Ninja Kiwi (once again) has forgotten it still exists.

Leave a comment:

• Luke Carney
    started a topic State of the game?

State of the game?

Hello everyone,

I quit Bloons a while ago, after they introduced powers. I had played for many years before that. I thought I would never play the game again, but I'm getting that itch. Is the game worth coming back to? I was going to start a new account, since I don't have powers on my old account anyway. How bad is the grind to get all the powers? I'm guessing it's pretty bad.
Working...
X