Balance changes ... when?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balance changes ... when?

Months ago Ninja Kiwi asked us on Discord what balance changes we would like to see. Lots of people gave them ideas yet I don't see anything implemented.

Ninja Kiwi, what's the status of those changes? Why do we, again, have to wait for months for something to happen?

I quit discord months ago but I can guarantee most of the suggestions are trash
    I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel:

Comment

To me it's easy, nerf the most used towers/strats because they're obviously too cheap. Nearly everyone is using tack, boomer, heli, engineer, ice and dart.

Comment

... and pairing those towers with other towers results in every tower being used except for glue
        I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel:

Comment

Don't judge the power of the tower by how popular it is. There are some great strats that are underlooked and barely used by the competitive community. For example, Dartling Farm Ice is generally found to be terrible vs spaced MOAB-class, when it can still effectively defend a BFB with only a little more expensive cost than a single Apache Dartship (hydra and a few 0/1 or 2/1 dartlings with good placement defends stalled BFB). People spend tons of money into laser cannons and that's honestly not a smart play. Survive r20s with good enough income/farms and you can go late-game with Rays of Doom (outlasts NIV and HIV!). this strategy deserves more attention from the best players.

Also, there are a lot of "overpowered" towers, so perhaps you should look into buffing the ones that aren't "overpowered" (like glue). People use popular strategies because they have the most confidence with these tower combinations and haven't really tried out other good strategies. They should eventually get bored playing Dart Farm Ace etc. and switch into less popular strats.

But I agree that some popular strats are a bit broken: Heli Farm Ice, and especially Ninja Farm Engineer. Good thing is that they're also dependent on the map choice (like every other strat) so they're not equally good on all maps.

Comment

Working...
          X