I can't see my followers anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't see my followers anymore

Are there people with the same problem? Since a week or 2, when I want to see my followers to learn from better players.
    I get the message "No replays found". And I've a lot of card followers. And yes they're still playing cards.
    I also tried to follow a new person. But "No replays found".

Originally posted by Woukit View Post
    Are there people with the same problem? Since a week or 2, when I want to see my followers to learn from better players.
    I get the message "No replays found". And I've a lot of card followers. And yes they're still playing cards.
    I also tried to follow a new person. But "No replays found".
    Are you sure your game is up to date?

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

Originally posted by Salmon View Post

Are you sure your game is up to date?
      Yes it is.

Comment

Have automatic updates

Comment

Have you modded or hacked the game in any way?

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

Never. I only play my games. And as an officer I watch what kind of games new members plays.

Comment

Even for putting the battles on the tablet, I needed Sam. Because I lost my tiers and medallions.

Comment

I can see my followers now. I had to much followers
                But I hope they can make an option to manage your own followers.
                Because there are a lot I can't remove and they are not playing anymoren

Comment

Working...
                X