Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bloons TD Battles Update 6.5 - Patch Notes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloons TD Battles Update 6.5 - Patch Notes!

New Features
    • Dive into the datascape with an all new map: Shapes! Send your code monkeys into battle among the geometric artifacts and techo-funky tunnels. You'll need plenty of strategy and skill to output a win on this one!

Balance Changes
    • Power Lock: No longer locks activated abilities
    • Super Bloon Boost Duration 12s -> 10s,
    • Super Bloon Boost Speed Increase 75% -> 60%
    • Turbo Moabs: Speed Increase 75% -> 60%
    • Eco Amplifier: Uses 2 -> 3
    • Super Eco Boost: Uses 3 -> 2
    • Knock Out: Towers can now be sold when under the effect of Knock Out.
    Other Changes
    • Global 4s cooldown on all powers after using any power.
    • Based on player feedback, we'll be running a permanent Boosts Only Arena.
    • We've increased the number of clan keys which can be earned in Defend mode. Players will now earn 1/3 of a key per round. This is capped at 10 keys and players will need to play to at least round 15 to get any of the bonus keys.
    Bug Fixes
    • Knock Out now correctly disables Monkey Village buffs.
    • Fixed case where player could be shown the Tournament Creation screen when tournaments are disabled for maintenance.
    • Fixed a visual issue with selecting tower targets on super wide devices.
    • Fixed a disconnection issue relating to collectibles.

As always, your feedback is welcome!
    Last edited by Sam; 28-10-19, 01:09 PM.

Boosts Only also in CC or just Moab Pit and above?

Comment

• Sam
      Sam commented
      Editing a comment
      Only CC for now!

I just want you to say you are great! Thank you for the improvement of the defense mode, and adding the earn of the keys. Finally we will no longer feel unusless in clan . Next step a Club Arena on when we shall expect it?
    Last edited by Cornelia; 28-10-19, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• Cornelia
      Cornelia commented
      Editing a comment
      I think an additional club arena should be added, for diversification, in my oppinion an random trio would be great, but who knows ?!?!? I look forward to the next improvements!

• Silicon
      Silicon commented
      Editing a comment
      There are lots of club arenas?

• Cornelia
      Cornelia commented
      Editing a comment
      I am referering strict on defense mode! There is only one arena playable.

Why nerf Turbo MOABs to the same speed if you're going to nerf super bloon boost? No one is going to use this power because super bloon boost will always outclass it...

Also knock out will be entirely useless now. Team Tower Stun should get that nerf, not this.

Seriously NK? You're just making less and less strategies viable with each patch for this game. Although I guess Eco Amplifier will make somewhat of a return with this
    Last edited by Junior Monkey; 28-10-19, 05:15 PM.
    , ,
    Originally posted by Cupid Monkey
    I love you Bloons. So much, that I want to pop you.

Comment

Thanks for the changes! (will edit this comment, placeholder)
      Merely complaining won't change anything and makes you look whiny. If you want to improve the game you should suggest changes. If your ideas are great, it might gain traction and get noticed by the Ninja Kiwi staff.

Some suggestions I made which were implemented:
      Jun`17: Battles TV replays sort by Prestige
      Aug`18: Fixed multiple badge glitch in NK Open
      Jan`19: Old School mode in Tourneys. Make R3 mode give random powers. Nerf Turbo MOABs.
      July`19: Stop powers modding

Comment

At last, the balancing we've all been waiting for.

The only changes that I might question would be the Turbo Moabs nerf, which isn't a bad change by itself, but does seem entirely, objectively outclassed by Super Bloon Boost. Same goes for Super Eco Boost vs Improved Eco Boost.

Otherwise, loving all the power changes and the boosts only arena. Thank you, NK.
        Last edited by Anyar; 28-10-19, 03:03 PM.

Comment

The good: Power lock is now power lock and KO has counterplay. TTS should also be allowed to sell. Nice that SEB and SBB differ a bit from the rest of the eco/bloon boosts hopefully some of the other similar powers can be more different from each other *cough* better bundles *cough*

The bad: Turbo MOABs didn’t need a nerf and eco amp didn’t need more uses it was fine at 2 eco choke should’ve went down to 2 uses.

No track power or tower power nerfs means that the game just went back to being bananza simulator 😴 see you all in the permanent bo arena
          I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel:

Comment

Ok, so originally, this update looked good. But when I delved deeper, I found a few features that I detest:

1. Knockout Nerf. This power was already easily counterable, but at least it actually worked as a power. Now, you have basically rendered it completely and utterly useless, it may as well not even be there.

2. Turbo Moabs, Super Bloon Boost. If you are going to reduce turbo moab’s effect on moabs, then there’s no point of using that power because super bloon boost does the same thing, except to all bloons.

However, things I do like about this update are:

The new map
            Permanent boosts only arena
            Eco amp uses increase
            Powerlock nerf

If the NinjaKiwi team would please read this and take these into consideration, that would be much appreciated!
            Last edited by Silicon; 29-10-19, 08:25 PM.

Comment

You absolutely ruined the game.....

SUPER ECO BOOST only 2 uses ??? seriously, wtf? It was the most expensive power to buy, yet now less effective than IMPROVED ECO BOOST. And why in the heck are you delaying other power uses when you use one? How are you supposed to defend against the rush??? Not sure what kind of moronic algorithms you all use to "BALANCE" the game, but you just made it worse. This is from a PAYING customer, you know, that gives you MONEY for the game. Well, not any more.

Comment

• RoelJanssens
                RoelJanssens commented
                Editing a comment
                The delay in powers is there so they won't rush & stall you at the same time. You should be able to defend that.

• Silicon
                Silicon commented
                Editing a comment
                I don’t think it applies to track powers either, so it shouldn’t be too hard to defend anything.

Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
              Why nerf Turbo MOABs to the same speed if you're going to nerf super bloon boost? No one is going to use this power because super bloon boost will always outclass it...

Also knock out will be entirely useless now. Team Tower Stun should get that nerf, not this.

Seriously NK? You're just making less and less strategies viable with each patch for this game. Although I guess Eco Amplifier will make somewhat of a return with this
              I could not agree more! The farming is the only viable strategy now. ECO strategy simply cannot compete with some who knows how to farm.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelartist87 View Post

I could not agree more! The farming is the only viable strategy now. ECO strategy simply cannot compete with some who knows how to farm.
                That’s what happens when you play bananza simulator
                I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel:

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                  New Features[*]Based on player feedback, we'll be running a permanent Boosts Only Arena.[/LIST]
                  As always, your feedback is welcome!
                  Still no Boosts Only in cards from what I can see, so it's still unplayable except for the usual boosters running amok as always.

Fix Your Game. Or don't. I'm playing Brawl Stars now :-) They actually understand what's fun about their game and how to balance it.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, all! It has been noted

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                      Thanks for the feedback, all! It has been noted
                      And will continue to be ignored, just like exactly the same feedback has been for over a year now.

Comment

• RoelJanssens
                        RoelJanssens commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Not really, 6.5 really is an update where they finally listened 🥰

• Salmon
                        Salmon commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Ninja Kiwi is trying their best, and like Roel said, this update was very good compared to the others.

Been playing a few weeks now. And I can confirm the game is worse and unplayable for someone who likes ECO strategy. Super ECO boost (10x3) is the only way ECO strategy can remotely be competative with farms.

Sam, could you please explain why reducing Super ECO boost to x 2 is a balance? Especially when improved ECO (3x8) is now better than SUPER ECO. What makes it even more asinine is that SUPER ECO boost cost 7500XP!! seriously man. I am really curious how the game developers think this is "balancing"

Comment

Working...
                      X