Energy on wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Energy on wheel

Some players need more energy, and couldn't care less about medallions. At this point I'd like to be able to choose if I roll for energy or medallions, and an increase on the limit of 20 would be good. Even if it was just something I could purchase. Also I've noticed that when i attempt to watch an add for energy, I continually get "No video available" message. So I feel like NK is forcing me to purchase rather than obtain through that option. I've reinstalled the game with the same results. I might get one video once in a while, but normally I get nothing. Is this a situation where NK doesn't have enough advertisers?

Energy and xp would be pretty nice wheel prizes but shouldn’t you be able to refill ur energy by the end of each game? Or do you have to spend it all on rolling 4ths?
    I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel:

Comment

Originally posted by BTD Battles Scrub View Post
      Energy and xp would be pretty nice wheel prizes but shouldn’t you be able to refill ur energy by the end of each game? Or do you have to spend it all on rolling 4ths?
      I generally spend quite a bit on rolling 4th's. Usually roll between 5-10 times. Either way, I don't like the limit on energy, and would be willing to spend $ on increasing it.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtificialPeace View Post

I generally spend quite a bit on rolling 4th's. Usually roll between 5-10 times. Either way, I don't like the limit on energy, and would be willing to spend $ on increasing it.
        Is the triple energy generator still available? Idk why they took it out inb4 “nobody plays defend mode”
        I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel:

Comment

• ArtificialPeace
          ArtificialPeace commented
          Editing a comment
          I have it already, but 20 energy isn't enough to start with. So I need more.

I totally support increasing energy or introducing a "free .... xp" field to the daily spin, because the 20 energy is too minimal for a defense player. (I understand this, because as a defense player, I once lost 60 energy rerolled for the 4 th tower just for a single play.)

Comment

Working...
        X