Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bloons TD Battles Update 6.4 - Patch Notes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RoelJanssens
    replied
    Why do we have to wait so long for a Power Lock nerf? Shouldn't be that hard to implement

Leave a comment:

• Woukit
    replied
    Originally posted by Valentijn View Post

Yeah, I remember - playing you on Flash was a lot of fun :-) I'm an American living in the Netherlands.

I uninstalled mobile a month ago though, and have no interest in playing any more ... too much time spent fighting against all the things that went wrong with Battles, the real problems never get fixed, and I just hate it all now. I'm playing Brawl Stars and Stardew Valley instead.
    Hi Valentijn,

So no cards together.
    I will look that games you re playing now.

But when you think you go back to the battles, let me know

Leave a comment:

• Valentijn
    replied
    Originally posted by Woukit View Post

Hi Valentijn,

We played nice games on the flash version. Now I'm playing the mobile version you re gone. Can we play a private match
    without sabo powers?
    You can fiend me on the flash version and sent me a message,.Or are you on Steam.
    I think you re Dutch too.

So a private and no sabo powers
    Yeah, I remember - playing you on Flash was a lot of fun :-) I'm an American living in the Netherlands.

I uninstalled mobile a month ago though, and have no interest in playing any more ... too much time spent fighting against all the things that went wrong with Battles, the real problems never get fixed, and I just hate it all now. I'm playing Brawl Stars and Stardew Valley instead.

Leave a comment:

• Woukit
    replied
    Originally posted by Valentijn View Post

Why, so you can ignore it again?

Tweaking powers for eternity won't fix the game.
    Hi Valentijn,

We played nice games on the flash version. Now I'm playing the mobile version you re gone. Can we play a private match
    without sabo powers?
    You can fiend me on the flash version and sent me a message,.Or are you on Steam.
    I think you re Dutch too.

So a private and no sabo powers

Leave a comment:

• Gleniuz
    commented on 's reply
    I would like to know that as well.
    The quick shot needs to be nerfed (back to what it was) along with some sabo powers..

• LiMitedEditI0N
    replied
    Can I check if there are any changes to the Knock Out sabotage power?
    In the description, it says "Choose one opponent tower to disable for 8 seconds"

I have a couple of games already with only one tower which is ROF to be specific, in the whole game.
    I was preparing to sell and re-buy quickly when i noticed that my tower wasn't exactly "Knock out" because my ROF was still shooting flames on the natural bloons albeit extremely slowly
    It clearly states "Knock Out"

Sorry I couldn't find any replay or achieve a screenshot, can this be a clarification request?

Leave a comment:

• RoelJanssens
    replied
    When can we expect update 6.4.x with Power Lock nerfed?

Leave a comment:

• Gleniuz
    commented on 's reply
    Good to hear, Sam.
    And thank you for showing yourself in the forum. It shows that you took our complaints about NK's silence seriously

• Sam
    commented on 's reply
    We've had quite a lot of feedback re SBB, so it's likely we'll take a look at that again at some point

• Salmon
    commented on 's reply
    Making another Google Doc never hurt anyone.

• BTD Battles Scrub
    commented on 's reply
    Should I make another google doc or will 12-year-old just ignore it again 😛
    Last edited by BTD Battles Scrub; 05-09-19, 01:08 PM.

• ArtificialPeace
    commented on 's reply
    The map changes have to be it since no change was made. I'll try not to complain about it now, but rather grumble about it quietly. Thanks Sam.

• Sam
    commented on 's reply
    Noted! Feel free to suggest specific changes you'd like to see to those!

• Sam
    commented on 's reply
    I wonder if the map changes are just causing it to look different to what you're used to?

• Salmon
    commented on 's reply
    Same, TBH. I hope they continue making tweaks in a better direction.
Working...
X