Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bloons TD Battles Update 6.4 - Patch Notes!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Valentijn View Post

Why, so you can ignore it again?

Tweaking powers for eternity won't fix the game.
    Hi Valentijn,

We played nice games on the flash version. Now I'm playing the mobile version you re gone. Can we play a private match
    without sabo powers?
    You can fiend me on the flash version and sent me a message,.Or are you on Steam.
    I think you re Dutch too.

So a private and no sabo powers

Comment

Originally posted by Woukit View Post

Hi Valentijn,

We played nice games on the flash version. Now I'm playing the mobile version you re gone. Can we play a private match
      without sabo powers?
      You can fiend me on the flash version and sent me a message,.Or are you on Steam.
      I think you re Dutch too.

So a private and no sabo powers
      Yeah, I remember - playing you on Flash was a lot of fun :-) I'm an American living in the Netherlands.

I uninstalled mobile a month ago though, and have no interest in playing any more ... too much time spent fighting against all the things that went wrong with Battles, the real problems never get fixed, and I just hate it all now. I'm playing Brawl Stars and Stardew Valley instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Valentijn View Post

Yeah, I remember - playing you on Flash was a lot of fun :-) I'm an American living in the Netherlands.

I uninstalled mobile a month ago though, and have no interest in playing any more ... too much time spent fighting against all the things that went wrong with Battles, the real problems never get fixed, and I just hate it all now. I'm playing Brawl Stars and Stardew Valley instead.
        Hi Valentijn,

So no cards together.
        I will look that games you re playing now.

But when you think you go back to the battles, let me know

Comment

Why do we have to wait so long for a Power Lock nerf? Shouldn't be that hard to implement

Comment

Working...
          X