Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bloons TD Battles Update 6.4 - Patch Notes!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe they could make it so you can only have sabo powers or bloon powers, not both, then you wouldn't have the problem of literally unbeatable rushes.

Comment

Hmm... I wonder how much this actually changed the perspective of users. Hopefully it'll satiate the players who "kinda" hate sabo powers, but I highly doubt this will calm down those who are 100% dead-set on wanting them removed.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• Salmon
        Salmon commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not going to jump to conclusions, because it hasn't even been a day yet, but I really hope you are right.

• BTD Battles Scrub
        BTD Battles Scrub commented
        Editing a comment
        More like only listened to 12-year old who just ignored everyoneโ€™s input and made that Garbo list ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Valentijn
        Valentijn commented
        Editing a comment
        Locky: The game is unplayable without powers, and no fun to play with powers. There are not enough power-free arenas, and none in Cards (at least, there weren't when I uninstalled a few weeks ago, and no changes listed). Clans are still a complete mess. The huge issues are being completely ignored while minor ones get slowly tweaked. Battles used to be fun. Powers made it stupid and boring. Minor balance changes don't fix stupid and boring.

Originally posted by Sam View Post
      [What he said]
      People are telling me you forgot to put in the patch notes that y'all changed Quick Shot from 80% to 100%.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• Junior Monkey
        Junior Monkey commented
        Editing a comment
        It was always 100%
        Only turbo MOABs got that nerf.

• Sam
        Sam commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep, it was always 100%

• Salmon
        Salmon commented
        Editing a comment
        Alright, I thought so.. Got real confused when 2 people told me the same thing.

Originally posted by BTD Battles Scrub View Post

Itโ€™s not better even after getting all the powers but you came back :0000
      I'm not back to playing BTDB. Battles coming down to the new powers is just bad design.
      That moment when your user ID is the meaning of life...
      I'm that edgy guy who make dank memes and sometimes posts.
      Also, I probably did a thing in freeplay.
      Also orange because it's cool.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWaddleGames View Post

I'm not back to playing BTDB. Battles coming down to the new powers is just bad design.
        I meant back to the forums donโ€™t come back to this dumpster fire ๐Ÿ˜‚
        I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel:

Comment

This update won't help and isn't enough. Thanks to the sabo powers we are getting those stupid rushes again, just like the pre-powers era.

Cap the rushes, cap the money, remove the powers. That'll make the game interesting, joyable and playable again.

Comment

Imagine thinking prepowers was bad ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Comment

Originally posted by BTD Battles Scrub View Post
              Imagine thinking prepowers was bad ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
              Some people need their powers "win" buttons to have fun I guess. I preferred the pre-powers challenge of out-maneuvering my opponents with skill, speed, and experience. Playing Brawl Stars now.

Comment

Originally posted by Valentijn View Post

Some people need their powers "win" buttons to have fun I guess. I preferred the pre-powers challenge of out-maneuvering my opponents with skill, speed, and experience. Playing Brawl Stars now.
                You know Battles is bad when even MissTriggered ditches it for $upโ‚ฌrcยฃll games ๐Ÿ˜‚

Comment

I feel like something changed with Ninja. It's either slightly slower, or the range had decreased. It's not obvious, but just a minor slow down. Please resolve. I've been playing for years now, and know what "should" make it through a round, but no longer does. Also no notes on this in the release. NK please respond on this, since you seem to ignore all other posts/ideas I provide.

Comment

• BTD Battles Scrub
                    Editing a comment
                    Did you try setting the ninja to strong and then to first after the bloons start to move past?

• ArtificialPeace
                    ArtificialPeace commented
                    Editing a comment
                    BTD Battles Scrub: Originally I had my ninja set to strong through round 6 and then first on round 7 and on when I go from 0-0 to 2-1 (setting 2-3 ninja to strong on round 19 for leads). The thing is, I know exactly what I could do previously. If the ninja didn't change, why am I leaking now? I normally play around 100+ games a week. I have the tracks and upgrades down based on each track and round speed. But then I'm losing by leaking when I didn't before the change. If it happen once, I'd be okay with it and chalk it up to something strange, but it happened to me four times in a row on the same track. It's also been happening on other tracks, but this is the main example. For instance on tracks where I could get to round 22 with only two ninja's, I now need three to avoid leaking, which messes up my income build. I know they changed the track's to balance tower placement, but did they somehow make it shorter?

BTW, thank you Sam for responding!

• BTD Battles Scrub
                    Editing a comment
                    Itโ€™s also common in assault mode when you get rushed the same thing and for some reason the same exact defense will leak or not. It also happens to a lot of different towers not just ninja.

I get it if it happens once, but again, it wasnโ€™t happening until the update, and I was pretty consistent about knowing that I would survive previously.

Comment

• Sam
                    Sam commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I wonder if the map changes are just causing it to look different to what you're used to?

• ArtificialPeace
                    ArtificialPeace commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The map changes have to be it since no change was made. I'll try not to complain about it now, but rather grumble about it quietly. Thanks Sam.

Can we get 6.4.1 asap please, everyone is using Power Lock and Super Bloon Boost now.

Comment

• Sam
                    Sam commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Noted! Feel free to suggest specific changes you'd like to see to those!

• BTD Battles Scrub
                    Editing a comment
                    Should I make another google doc or will 12-year-old just ignore it again ๐Ÿ˜›
                    Last edited by BTD Battles Scrub; 05-09-19, 01:08 PM.

• Salmon
                    Salmon commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Making another Google Doc never hurt anyone.

Late to read this update, I know. But it's good updates overall, even though sabo powers are still in the game -.- and some improvement can still be done..
                  The super bloon boost was op as it was, this update just makes it even more op .. -.- Go back to the original super bloon boost, no need to "upgrade" it..........

I will try the game with these new updates (haven't played since ** - 07-19, can't remember the exact date) but I don't think it will change my view of the game overall....

Comment

• Salmon
                    Salmon commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Same, TBH. I hope they continue making tweaks in a better direction.

• Sam
                    Sam commented
                    Editing a comment
                    We've had quite a lot of feedback re SBB, so it's likely we'll take a look at that again at some point

• Gleniuz
                    Gleniuz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good to hear, Sam.
                    And thank you for showing yourself in the forum. It shows that you took our complaints about NK's silence seriously

When can we expect update 6.4.x with Power Lock nerfed?

Comment

• Gleniuz
                    Gleniuz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I would like to know that as well.
                    The quick shot needs to be nerfed (back to what it was) along with some sabo powers..

Can I check if there are any changes to the Knock Out sabotage power?
                  In the description, it says "Choose one opponent tower to disable for 8 seconds"

I have a couple of games already with only one tower which is ROF to be specific, in the whole game.
                  I was preparing to sell and re-buy quickly when i noticed that my tower wasn't exactly "Knock out" because my ROF was still shooting flames on the natural bloons albeit extremely slowly
                  It clearly states "Knock Out"

Sorry I couldn't find any replay or achieve a screenshot, can this be a clarification request?

Comment

Working...
                  X