Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real Talk: Ninja Kiwi "Battles" Itself

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Real Talk: Ninja Kiwi "Battles" Itself


    Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

  • #2
    Thanks, agree with you!

    I think, just start over with a new version. Adding/balancing won't help anymore.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by RoelJanssens View Post
      Thanks, agree with you!

      I think, just start over with a new version. Adding/balancing won't help anymore.
      Easier said than done, but it's better than what they're currently doing.

      Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

      Comment


      • #4
        Well said, thank you.

        Now for months more of deafening silence from NK, occasionally interspersed with insincere requests for feedback and delegitimizing the feedback we do contribute.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Valentijn View Post
          Well said, thank you.

          Now for months more of deafening silence from NK, occasionally interspersed with insincere requests for feedback and delegitimizing the feedback we do contribute.

          Ninja Kiwi tries the best they can to satisfy players while also maintaining a business, which is.. making money. The only people getting any "happiness" from Battles at this rate is Ninja Kiwi.. and 0.01% of the current player base.

          Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

          Comment


          • #6
            Friendly Bump.

            Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

            Comment


            • #7
              I highly doubt if you'll get an official response.

              Sam has made one reply in which he tries to explain that ther are really listening to us. He promised an update is coming but looking at the history that can take months. And it won't surprise me if that update ends up being pretty lame. If they'll do something about the sabo powers it'll just be a nerf from 1 second substracted from Team Tower Stun and Power Lock. Maybe substract something from Eco Choke too and that will be it (just my guess of course)

              They won't remove powers yet we are all screaming that we don't want nor need these powers.

              So they're not really listening after all

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RoelJanssens View Post
                Sam has made one reply in which he tries to explain that ther are really listening to us. He promised an update is coming but looking at the history that can take months. And it won't surprise me if that update ends up being pretty lame. If they'll do something about the sabo powers it'll just be a nerf from 1 second substracted from Team Tower Stun and Power Lock. Maybe substract something from Eco Choke too and that will be it (just my guess of course)
                Sam likes to imply things to give players false hope and/or make NK look less messed up than it is. If he's not being explicit, then it's just another load of BS.

                So they're not really listening after all

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Valentijn View Post

                  Sam likes to imply things to give players false hope and/or make NK look less messed up than it is. If he's not being explicit, then it's just another load of BS.


                  I mean, if I worked at Ninja Kiwi I also wouldn't want to flat-out state how messed up something is, but giving too much false hope is still a taboo that hopefully won't come back to bite them afterwards.

                  Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X