• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gleniuz
    commented on 's reply
    Hear hear!

• RoelJanssens
    replied
    We can throw in all arguments that we can think of but they will not respond nor do anything about it. I think this is just rude, we've spent real money on this game (well, a lot of us have) and they are totally ignoring us.

Bad company, stupid decisions.

Except the rushes the game was really good, years ago ...

Leave a comment:

• Gleniuz
    commented on 's reply
    It would seem as if NK has forgotten that it was a tower DEFENSE game in the beginning and just want to satisfy the "aggressive" players who wants quick wins and an "awesome" record.. -.-

• Gleniuz
    commented on 's reply
    I hear you. I haven't unistalled it yeat but I will if NK doesn't remove the sabo powers (at least).

• Gleniuz
    replied
    I really(!!!!!) want to see the sabo powers gone from this tower defense game. These powers has sabotaged the game (pun intended) so much that I have decided not to play anymore (thank's NK for ruining one of my favourite games)...

If you also want to see these powers removed, let NK know by showing it here in the forum. Hit like/leave a comment and maybe, just maybe, we might make NK understand how many we are who hate this latest update.

Leave a comment:

• BobBillyBob
    replied
    Originally posted by RoelJanssens View Post
    They don't belong in a tower defense game, they should go away and take Cobra with them.
    I couldn't agree more

Leave a comment:

• RoelJanssens
    replied
    Some of the early powers (for example Quick Shot) are a little funny but these sabo powers completely ruin the game. They don't belong in a tower defense game, they should go away and take Cobra with them.

It's sad that Ninja Kiwi thinks this is cool ...

Leave a comment:

• BobBillyBob
    replied
    I used to play a lot. Lately, I have been playing a few games a week. After the sabotage power up was introduced, I uninstalled the game. It is probably fun for a lot of players but it totally killed my fun.

Leave a comment:

• ArtificialPeace
    replied
    Powers remind me of a soggy taco. You know it going to suck and fall apart when you try to pick it up, but you try to eat it anyway because you are hungry and it's all you have.

Leave a comment:

• BTD Battles Scrub
    replied
    Should’ve jumped ship the day Powers first came out since it’s always been like that since 🤷*♂️

Leave a comment:

• Rafson
    started a topic Sabotage powers are terrible

Sabotage powers are terrible

As the title says. Powers (especially the sabotage ones) take the fun away from the game because now the winner is whoever buys xp boosters and has more op powers. Some powers like "stuns all opponent's towers for 3 seconds" like come on that's just bad, by that time they're already dead. With this update pretty much every game ends at round 13 or less and yes I know there's a non-power arena but for someone who came after a 2 year long break like me, the higher arenas (maybe even rainbow ruins if i get unlucky) are basically unplayable without excessive amounts of grinding to unlock high tier powers. What do you guys think about the way this game is changing?
    Last edited by Rafson; 18-07-19, 04:51 AM.
Working...
X