Clear All

• BTD Battles Scrub
    replied
    Junior Monkey HA! I got 3 suggestions implemented. Maybe even 4 😛

Leave a comment:

• RoelJanssens
    replied
    Quote from this week's blog:

Will the new powers in BTD Battles get removed/reworked? The community for the game don't approve with them almost fully. Or could this be a strategic move for BTD Battles 2...?
    We’re always looking at the balance of the game, and the overall community feedback. Your feedback is always appreciated! Generally with most new features, it takes a little time before players get used to new metas and the full power of each new strategy.

They just don't get it 😢

Leave a comment:

• Junior Monkey
    replied
    ^ This. How many suggestions for balance changes have I put in? A lot.
    How many actually got through? Haha, just one as far as I know.

Granted, I'm not a hardcore player, nor was I back when I was hot with balance change suggestions, but it still upsets me how many suggestions DIDN'T get through, and don't just take that from me. Other players that have been catering the powers after I left this game have been REPEATEDLY suggesting balances to powers, only for them to be shut out every time there's a new update.

Leave a comment:

• RoelJanssens
    replied
    People have paid real money for these powers, Ninja Kiwi can't just throw them away.

Best option would be to kill the game immediately and start from scratch.

And this time, LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY AND PARTICIPATE IN THE DISCUSSIONS.

Leave a comment:

• Gleniuz
    replied
    Reset the powers... Go back to the "original" boosts but also keep old school arena so that those who wanna play without any type of power also can enjoy the game..

Leave a comment:

• Valentijn
    replied
    Sabotage partially compensates for the other messed up powers forcing late game misery constantly. But the solution to powers is more t0 arenas (including in cards), not more powers. Powers suck, full stop, and nothing is going to change that. They make the game stupid. Grinding powers sucks, and all you get as a reward is sucky play with powers and a better chance at winning a stupid game.

Leave a comment:

• RoelJanssens
    commented on 's reply
    I really don't understand why they don't respond, that's just rude and arrogant. I will never spend real money on any Ninja Kiwi game anymore, this is not a company I support.

• BTD Battles Scrub
    replied
    Originally posted by Gleniuz View Post
    Obviously we are many who dislike the usage of sabo powers in this game, but I wonder how many we really are.. I'm sure the majority of players in BTD battles doesn't use this forum (or even knows it excists!). So I wonder how many.....

NK, can somebody at least reply with the reason why You thought these powers were a good idea? Please.
    You’re not alone for sure. Nobody likes powers https://steamcharts.com/app/444640

Leave a comment:

• Gleniuz
    replied
    Obviously we are many who dislike the usage of sabo powers in this game, but I wonder how many we really are.. I'm sure the majority of players in BTD battles doesn't use this forum (or even knows it excists!). So I wonder how many.....

NK, can somebody at least reply with the reason why You thought these powers were a good idea? Please.

Leave a comment:

• BTD Battles Scrub
    replied
    ArtificialPeace wait who’s the best defend mode player and how did they cheat?

Leave a comment:

• RoelJanssens
    replied
    I don't use sabo powers either. I tried a few of them (Knock Down for example) but using them just doesn't feel right. It's a tower defense game and these stupid things don't belong in here! The meaning of a game like this is to think ahead and find a decent strategy, sabo doesn't respect that.

Leave a comment:

• ArtificialPeace
    commented on 's reply
    I don't get it, the previous powers were bad enough, but at least countering them presented a challenge. So much so, that one of the best players in Defense Mode(I'd say the best player) ended up cheating because of them. But now Sabo powers have destroyed the game. I've removed them from my power line up because if you want to counter them, you need the third spot for something else. I bought the multiplier twice(not to mention my weekly or twice weekly power purchase) to try to get them, but really it's worthless. I've found it better just not to use Sabo at all. Not sure it will work for everyone since there is power block, but that isn't something Defense Players are using (yet).

(I'm not sure why I decided to post all the side comments in parenthesis...maybe the Sabo powers made me do it!?!)

• RoelJanssens
    replied
    There isn't much giggling left, the sabo powers are more like crying.

I have disconnected a few games when my opponent started using sabo powers, they have taken away all the fun that was left in this game.

Why Ninja Kiwi, why ...

Leave a comment:

• BTD Battles Scrub
    replied
    Originally posted by RoelJanssens View Post
    Just lost a few games because of Power Lock.
    sorry I giggled at this

Leave a comment:

• RoelJanssens
    replied
    Just lost a few games because of Team Tower Stun and Power Lock. Like the title says, these powers suck and don't belong in this game. It's just cheating 😟

Leave a comment:

Working...
X