No announcement yet.

Sabotage powers are terrible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NK, are You reading this? Are You taking it in? Or are You just ignoring this and feel that your game is fine as it is?

Comment

Because you’re not capped by how much money you have ok
      I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel:

Comment

Fair enough, cap the farms too 🤩

Comment

I can cap my opponents farms by sending them bloons 😩👌

Comment

• Gleniuz
            Gleniuz commented
            Editing a comment
            Sure, but it doesn't always work as planned. Does it?

• BTD Battles Scrub
            BTD Battles Scrub commented
            Editing a comment
            I’ve had tons of pre powers, old school and boosts only games where my opponent couldn’t get a factory or bia until r22-23 those games were so satisfying

Originally posted by BTD Battles Scrub View Post
          I don’t see the point in getting a round 3 plantation and round 14 factory every single game

the game was at its best in 2017 since like 4.1-5.0
          So... How about caping the total amount of money one can stack? With the maximum amount growing with every round?
          I know this post I quoted was about powers, but it's useful in this topic as well..

Of course, if a cap is inserted there will be many grinders who will quit because they can't rush enough and get quick wins. But how about modifying the arenas a bit more? Make arenas specifically for grinding (with no cap and all powers) and for late game (with cap and selected powers).

Also, why not make it possible for players to choose how many medallions they want to put in? I mean like this:
          When you've found an opponent a window will pop up. In this window you'll type how many medallions you want to play for. And your opponent get to either accept, counter or decline your proposition.
          This is a wild idea, I know, but maybe something to look into(?)..

Comment

Originally posted by Gleniuz View Post

So... How about caping the total amount of money one can stack? With the maximum amount growing with every round?
            I know this post I quoted was about powers, but it's useful in this topic as well..

Of course, if a cap is inserted there will be many grinders who will quit because they can't rush enough and get quick wins. But how about modifying the arenas a bit more? Make arenas specifically for grinding (with no cap and all powers) and for late game (with cap and selected powers).

Also, why not make it possible for players to choose how many medallions they want to put in? I mean like this:
            When you've found an opponent a window will pop up. In this window you'll type how many medallions you want to play for. And your opponent get to either accept, counter or decline your proposition.
            This is a wild idea, I know, but maybe something to look into(?)..
            You’re already capped by how much money you can have at a certain point depending on what farms or eco built before that. Map space is also a cap.

Having a cap would also favor grinding more since a cap would also limit how much money you have to defending with.

custom bets would make games take forever before even starting.

Comment

Originally posted by BTD Battles Scrub View Post

custom bets would make games take forever before even starting.
              I am well aware of that. That's why I said it may be something to look into.
              What I would like to see is NK making surveys where we all get a hance to put in our point of view before they put in any more changes in the game. Balancing towers is something they can do at their own pleasing of course. But powers, new maps or other things like that would be great to ask the community for their oppinion before changing.

That's just how I see it..

Comment

The sabo powers are really sad ... people save money, prepare a rush, press Team Tower Stun, game over.

Comment

Originally posted by Gleniuz View Post
                  What I would like to see is NK making surveys where we all get a hance to put in our point of view before they put in any more changes in the game. Balancing towers is something they can do at their own pleasing of course. But powers, new maps or other things like that would be great to ask the community for their oppinion before changing.
                  NK doesn't care what players want. They made these changes to increase their profits. They likely miscalculated how much everyone hates powers, but they made this mistake because they don't understand why people liked Battles or what made it fun to play and grind for badges and chests. They won't start listening to players, because they are not interested in making the game more fun if they think they can make it more profitable in the short term instead.

Comment

It's sad, bad everything we can see confirms what you're saying Valentijn

Comment

Sabo powers unfortunately are what has stopped me from grinding👎

Comment

Originally posted by RoelJanssens View Post
                        The sabo powers are really sad ... people save money, prepare a rush, press Team Tower Stun, game over.
                        I agree.

Comment

Working...
                        X