Sabotage powers are terrible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sabotage powers are terrible

As the title says. Powers (especially the sabotage ones) take the fun away from the game because now the winner is whoever buys xp boosters and has more op powers. Some powers like "stuns all opponent's towers for 3 seconds" like come on that's just bad, by that time they're already dead. With this update pretty much every game ends at round 13 or less and yes I know there's a non-power arena but for someone who came after a 2 year long break like me, the higher arenas (maybe even rainbow ruins if i get unlucky) are basically unplayable without excessive amounts of grinding to unlock high tier powers. What do you guys think about the way this game is changing?
    Last edited by Rafson; 18-07-19, 04:51 AM.

Should’ve jumped ship the day Powers first came out since it’s always been like that since 🤷*♂️
    I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel:

Comment

Powers remind me of a soggy taco. You know it going to suck and fall apart when you try to pick it up, but you try to eat it anyway because you are hungry and it's all you have.

Comment

I used to play a lot. Lately, I have been playing a few games a week. After the sabotage power up was introduced, I uninstalled the game. It is probably fun for a lot of players but it totally killed my fun.

Comment

• Gleniuz
          Gleniuz commented
          Editing a comment
          I hear you. I haven't unistalled it yeat but I will if NK doesn't remove the sabo powers (at least).

Some of the early powers (for example Quick Shot) are a little funny but these sabo powers completely ruin the game. They don't belong in a tower defense game, they should go away and take Cobra with them.

It's sad that Ninja Kiwi thinks this is cool ...

Comment

• Gleniuz
          Gleniuz commented
          Editing a comment
          It would seem as if NK has forgotten that it was a tower DEFENSE game in the beginning and just want to satisfy the "aggressive" players who wants quick wins and an "awesome" record.. -.-

Originally posted by RoelJanssens View Post
        They don't belong in a tower defense game, they should go away and take Cobra with them.
        I couldn't agree more

Comment

I really(!!!!!) want to see the sabo powers gone from this tower defense game. These powers has sabotaged the game (pun intended) so much that I have decided not to play anymore (thank's NK for ruining one of my favourite games)...

If you also want to see these powers removed, let NK know by showing it here in the forum. Hit like/leave a comment and maybe, just maybe, we might make NK understand how many we are who hate this latest update.

Comment

We can throw in all arguments that we can think of but they will not respond nor do anything about it. I think this is just rude, we've spent real money on this game (well, a lot of us have) and they are totally ignoring us.

Bad company, stupid decisions.

Except the rushes the game was really good, years ago ...

Comment

• Gleniuz
              Gleniuz commented
              Editing a comment
              Hear hear!

Just lost a few games because of Team Tower Stun and Power Lock. Like the title says, these powers suck and don't belong in this game. It's just cheating 😟

Comment

Originally posted by RoelJanssens View Post
              Just lost a few games because of Power Lock.
              sorry I giggled at this

Comment

There isn't much giggling left, the sabo powers are more like crying.

I have disconnected a few games when my opponent started using sabo powers, they have taken away all the fun that was left in this game.

Why Ninja Kiwi, why ...

Comment

• ArtificialPeace
                  ArtificialPeace commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don't get it, the previous powers were bad enough, but at least countering them presented a challenge. So much so, that one of the best players in Defense Mode(I'd say the best player) ended up cheating because of them. But now Sabo powers have destroyed the game. I've removed them from my power line up because if you want to counter them, you need the third spot for something else. I bought the multiplier twice(not to mention my weekly or twice weekly power purchase) to try to get them, but really it's worthless. I've found it better just not to use Sabo at all. Not sure it will work for everyone since there is power block, but that isn't something Defense Players are using (yet).

(I'm not sure why I decided to post all the side comments in parenthesis...maybe the Sabo powers made me do it!?!)

I don't use sabo powers either. I tried a few of them (Knock Down for example) but using them just doesn't feel right. It's a tower defense game and these stupid things don't belong in here! The meaning of a game like this is to think ahead and find a decent strategy, sabo doesn't respect that.

Comment

ArtificialPeace wait who’s the best defend mode player and how did they cheat?

Comment

Obviously we are many who dislike the usage of sabo powers in this game, but I wonder how many we really are.. I'm sure the majority of players in BTD battles doesn't use this forum (or even knows it excists!). So I wonder how many.....

NK, can somebody at least reply with the reason why You thought these powers were a good idea? Please.

Comment

• RoelJanssens
                      RoelJanssens commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I really don't understand why they don't respond, that's just rude and arrogant. I will never spend real money on any Ninja Kiwi game anymore, this is not a company I support.

Originally posted by Gleniuz View Post
                    Obviously we are many who dislike the usage of sabo powers in this game, but I wonder how many we really are.. I'm sure the majority of players in BTD battles doesn't use this forum (or even knows it excists!). So I wonder how many.....

NK, can somebody at least reply with the reason why You thought these powers were a good idea? Please.
                    You’re not alone for sure. Nobody likes powers https://steamcharts.com/app/444640

Comment

Working...
                    X