Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bloons TD Battles Update 6.3 - Patch Notes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloons TD Battles Update 6.3 - Patch Notes!

New Content
    • Introducing Sabotage Powers: They say the best defence is a good offence so bring the pain to your opponents with all new Sabotage Powers! Take no prisoners as you increase their costs, stun their towers or block their eco using these devious new powers.
    • Added a new ruleset featuring only Tower Boost and Bloon Boost to Battle Arenas for those looking for some retro fun.
    Bug Fixes
    • Bloons sent using the Budget Bloons power now have a visual effect on them.
    • Fixed crash when parsing some chat messages.
    • Fixed themed arenas not showing in Battles TV.
    As always, let us know your thoughts in the comments and happy gaming

any rebalances or full patch notes?
    Last edited by igor8899; 03-07-19, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Do these apply to Defense Mode, as what I've seen of these powers mean you can basically destroy any chance of playing it effectively? So much so, that it ruins that game mode. Also, anything on a defense mode arena? I posted recommendations months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtificialPeace View Post
        Do these apply to Defense Mode, as what I've seen of these powers mean you can basically destroy any chance of playing it effectively? So much so, that it ruins that game mode. Also, anything on a defense mode arena? I posted recommendations months ago.
        Looks like it and since eco powers don’t affect the 3k cap and bloon boosts don’t do anything I wonder what will happen now.
        I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel:

Comment

reTr0 arenas 🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀

and ofc it’s not out 😂

sabo powers will be the same as quick shot and salted when they first came out. Autowins if ur opponent didn’t have powers and autolosses if they did.

Comment

Also, can you fix shield placement? It's broken on some tracks. Such as monodrain, where it blocks the entrance, rather than exit.

Comment

Engineer is broken from a Sabo Powers point of view. You can stop the engineer, but the trap and turrets keep working. When I sabo a tower, it should stop it from working completely.

Comment

I remember how many players said that powers destroyed the game before they got "established". And I agree to some extent. Especially after eco powers was introduced. Sure, I use the 4th tier eco power but I am well aware that I have an unfair advantage against those who doesn't have it. Or some other high-tier power.

But these new sabotage powers? My first reaction was: "Oh no. The game is really broken this time.."
                Why? Because it takes out all the fun and makes it purely competitive.. We all want to win, of course, but to slow down/stun your opponents towers or blocking the usage of any kind of powers (abilities included) is just.... Bad.

I started playing this game to have fun, but I'm seriously thinking about quitting the game because of all these powers (especially sabo-).

NK, I understand that you want to make the game more interesting. More challenging. But please, stop....

Comment

Power choke is undefeatable in speed. Good thing is you no longer have to worry about popping camouflage or Leadss cuz games are not going to go that long. I challenge anyone to show me a replay of a game against someone playing Power choke correctly that went beyond round 9. Every sabotage power needs its time cut in half to be even close to approaching balanced.

Comment

I've always hated Cobra (and still do) for somewhat the same reason, it's capabilities are just unfair.

They should put their focus on making defense mode more attractive, that's where the solution is. Not by adding powers, especially not those new ones.

Comment

Gleniuz So roflstomping players while you have t4 powers and they don’t is fun but when the same happens with sabo powers it somehow isn’t?

Comment

• x1134x
                        x1134x commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Google why magic the gathering wont reprint their land destruct cards anymore. When go to the point of allowing the opponent to stop you from doing what you set out to do with hard locks and the game becomes a glorified version of rock paper scissors, your game doesn't sell well.

Originally posted by RoelJanssens View Post

They should put their focus on making defense mode more attractive, that's where the solution is. Not by adding powers, especially not those new ones.
                      The new sabo powers have completely destroyed Defense. Really, round 16 will kill most experienced players now. The only players making it past that are the noobs strangely since they have multiple towers, and no money. But they don't make it much past that. It's easy win territory, and has honestly made the game unplayable.

Comment

Gleniuz let me guess you thought Kaladesh standard was the best format 🤔

Comment

BTD Battles Scrub
                          , First of all: I don't know what you mean with "Kaladesh standard". I've never heard of it..

Second: No, I don't say it was fun to play against tier 1/2 when I used tier 3/4. But I didn't rush those opponents. When facing opponents with tier 1/2 I go into "defense mode" and make my best to outlast them. Sure, I can counter rush with ZOMG's somewhere after round 40 but only if I get rushed first.

The thing is: with eco powers you can still make the game interesting even if your opponents have a higher tier (at least I managed to do that), but not with sabotage powers. Unless you change your entire way of playing as a "defensive" player (wich I am).
                          Last edited by Gleniuz; 30-07-19, 04:54 PM.

Comment

whoops my reply was for x1134x my bad thought you were the one who replied.

The first powers and eco powers made assault mode bananza simulator which was just uninteresting lategame EVERY game and didn’t do anything to defend mode. At least sabo powers allow you to rush your opponent now.

Comment

Working...
                            X