Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VGammerYT
    commented on 's reply
    Hello sam, i didnt find a way to contact you so please i need help, btd battles doesnt load in flash version , i am using windows 7

• Cornelia
    replied
    I think that defense should be improve, even if there are a few players they are also a constant ones, and of course there are players that plays as well as defense, club or cards. Maybe if U consider, for start try to improve the one and only arena that exist by getting keys and more then 5 medallions, or add another arena club for e.g with more eco start such as 100$ and boost or speed or bananza,or the Best would be r 3.The 3k eco limit should be increase and/or add another boost eco button for 1 k, if U consider to increase the limit or give up on it. Also increase the 20 energy limit or/and add a free energy win on spin wheel
    Last edited by Cornelia; 05-09-19, 06:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BTD Battles Scrub
    commented on 's reply
    Defend mode sounds like a mode that would be a lot more popular than it is

Edit: and adding all the extra assault mode arenas was only after powers came out and it’s been really hard to find a match in assault mode since

• Sam
    commented on 's reply
    It's a little different due to how big the gulf is in player numbers between the two modes

• BTD Battles Scrub
    replied
    But having MOAB, BFB and boosts only BFB out at the same times doesn’t 😛

Why was it decided to add Moab on Monday and Wednesday and add both moab and bfb on weekends out at the same time?

Leave a comment:

• Sam
    replied
    The defend mode player base is quite low, so creating an arena would likely dilute the player base too much, causing long wait times for matches. We won't rule it out, but it's not in our plans right now

Leave a comment:

• Salmon
    commented on 's reply
    I don't know, it might be worth it

• ArtificialPeace
    commented on 's reply
    Not sure how much that would help Salmon. I mean I have already put out some details around possible arena modes, but it gets ignored. Spending any more time detailing things, seems to be a waste of time.

• Cornelia
    replied
    I also suggest for arenas in defense, so we dont feel useless in clans, at least a cc or moab pit why not?!? i just love this game mode, i also suggest to increase the 3 k eco, but all i got back was "Good feedback".
    Sadly, the defensive mode is the least improved.

Last edited by Cornelia; 03-09-19, 12:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Salmon
    replied
    Originally posted by RoelJanssens View Post
    You already make a difference, your win % is super awesome! Even in the normal Battle arenas no ones gets above 90%.

I don't understand why Defense Mode is ignored, it has way more potential than ... powers.
    You should make some sort of document/text highlighting all of its potential and show it off.

Leave a comment:

• RoelJanssens
    replied
    You already make a difference, your win % is super awesome! Even in the normal Battle arenas no ones gets above 90%.

I don't understand why Defense Mode is ignored, it has way more potential than ... powers.

Leave a comment:

• ArtificialPeace
    replied
    Originally posted by RoelJanssens View Post

That's sad because your idea is to good to be ignored 😕
    So Sam responded to one of the forum posts, but not one NK person can respond on this. Which is a fairly easy idea. C'mon NK! Build a Defense Arena. You don't even have to use my ideas. Just give me something I can use to make a difference in my clan!

Leave a comment:

• RoelJanssens
    replied
    Originally posted by ArtificialPeace View Post
    Not even that Roel. I've been ignored completely.
    That's sad because your idea is to good to be ignored 😕

Leave a comment:

• ArtificialPeace
    replied
    Not even that Roel. I've been ignored completely.

Leave a comment:

• RoelJanssens
    replied
    Did you ever get a response from Ninjs Kiwi regarding this request? Let me guess, "we'll pass this to the devs" ...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X