Wager: 5000 Medallions
    Lives = 50
    3 selected towers + Bonus Rolls
    Powers Remain in place
    Starting money = $650
    Starting income - $150
    Double all Income but the “$2”.
    Change income max to $12,000
    New income boosts: $2, $30, $140, $1400 – Cost remains the same.
    Allow Cobra’s (though the income boosts will make them almost worthless)
    At round 25, the “$2” income is disabled.
    At round 30, the “$30” income is disabled.
    At round 35, the “$140” income is disabled.
    At round 40, the “$1,400” income is cut in half.
    At round 45, the “$1,400, now $700” is disabled.
    With the disablement - must ensure that you can select the higher income tiers to reach the $12,000 limit.

This will remove the reliance on Farms, allow players to experience new levels of game play and extended late game. So instead of killing one tower spot with a farm, you can bring something else.

Option 2:
    New D-Mode Club Room: “Random Late Game Bonanza” Prove you are the best with random towers late game!
    Wager: 2000 Medallions
    Lives = 150
    Starting money = $300
    Starting income - $150
    3 towers - no bonus
    Powers remain in place
    Random 3 towers selected – includes one late game tower (i.e. Super, Heli, or Gatling) – camo detection not required. If you get Super, you have to find a way to have a temple by round 17.
    Random track - Two Skips per player
    Increase all Income but the “$2”.
    Change income max to $10,000
    New income boosts: $2, $25, $100, $1000 – Cost remains the same.
    Remove Cobra’s
    At round 20, the “$2” income is disabled.
    At round 25, the “$25” income is disabled.
    At round 30, the “$100” income is disabled.
    At round 40, the “$1,000” income is cut in half.
    At round 45, the “$1,000, now $500” is disabled.
    With the disablement - must ensure that you can select the higher income tiers to reach the $10,000 limit.

Help get the late game players into late game! Best part! Molt will have a place to go for the #epiclategame! ​​​​​​​

I know, I know. All I hear is that Defensive Mode is horrible, but really, there are some fantastic players in D-mode, that simply don’t get a chance to prove it, or belong to good clans because grinding one key at a time is stupid.

To explain: I played assault mode for a year or so when I first started, and am okay at it, but really, I wanted to know how far I could go. I learned about D-mode, and did what all late gamers should really do. Go to D-mode! So I've been playing Defense Mode for probably 4-5 years now.

Why? Well because I wanted to know if I could:
    Fit that one extra tower that makes the difference between winning and losing?
    Find the right mix of towers based on track and opponent?
    Perfect the quantity of towers required for stalling?
    Stall better than others?
    Perfect my income strategy?
    Be better than I did yesterday?

This way I ensure I get what I want, which is late game. It makes me work to get better each time I lose. The part that isn't fun, is I have to bring farms if I want to get anywhere near round 100. If I could rely on income and ensure late game, I'd go back to assault, but I can't, so I stay in D-mode.

Back to the point...Having a late game room, means that NK can get the late game players out of Assault Mode Club Rooms, and get them playing a game they can really go late game in. Plus it will give them something to shake up the game again, which I know they need to keep people engaged. Give some Assault players a chance to try something different without being restricted on income. Oh and help relieve the complaints about "Late Game" from players who don't want it.

I'm sure I can come up with other ideas for this as well. Still working on a "Boosty Late Game". Let me know your thoughts and ideas. I doubt NK will do this, but it's worth putting out there. I'd say there are some 30-35 elite D-mode players who play semi-frequently. Plus the 100+ that are novice, or advanced players. This can help get players who say income is too slow in D-mode, or the players who always spam "Late Game" to learn how to play D-mode!

Comment

Aren’t snipers/helis/engies/cobras better than farms because they give you extra income and a tower to defend with?
      I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel:

Comment

Not since they changed village to stop stacking. Previously, my best round after the buffed MOAB class is 113 with ninja, village, sniper, ice. Now, I'm stuck with Ninja, Farm, Super, Ice, which will go to around 108ish. I can't find anyone, even on bloon circles who can break 100, so I have to go to practice mode. When I get home, I'll post screen shots. But for going late, the best you will get is from Farms with Temples and Ice.

Comment

Also doesn't address the lack of D-mode Arena. I'd like to push further than my current highest round, but I can't without being able to improve my temple.

Comment

Although I hardly have played D-mode, I do like your vision and your ideas! I only play Assault but I have never understood the rushing part, that's not what tower defense games are about. Most of the games I play in Assault I try to overdefend and force it into late game (which is above R40 in there).

I really hope Ninja Kiwi listens to you! If they create oldschool arenas, why not also a D-mode arena?

It's sad that you have an amazing win percentage over 90% yet you still get only 1 key/win so you'll never reach the stars and earn badges. Yet you still seem to enjoy the game and that's what gaming (and tower defense) is sbout.

Kudo's for you

Comment

Originally posted by ArtificialPeace View Post
              Not since they changed village to stop stacking. Previously, my best round after the buffed MOAB class is 113 with ninja, village, sniper, ice. Now, I'm stuck with Ninja, Farm, Super, Ice, which will go to around 108ish. I can't find anyone, even on bloon circles who can break 100, so I have to go to practice mode. When I get home, I'll post screen shots. But for going late, the best you will get is from Farms with Temples and Ice.
              So you’ll usually go ice farm super? What if you run out of energy rolling for ninja 4th?

Comment

Originally posted by BTD Battles Scrub View Post

So you’ll usually go ice farm super? What if you run out of energy rolling for ninja 4th?
                I don't roll for Ninja. I use Ninja in my initial load out, and take ice if I can get it. I only need it if I'm playing one of the better players on D-mode.

Comment

Unfortunately no matter how many times it's been asked, it doesn't seem like defensive mode will see the light of day with club rooms.... I've suggested them too a couple years back.
                  , ,
                  Originally posted by Cupid Monkey
                  I love you Bloons. So much, that I want to pop you.

Comment

I would think that Ninja Kiwi should want to do this. The entire reason that Defensive Mode hasn't taken off is because it's an under served market. As Roel said, it's a tower "defense" game. Assault took off because of the income portion of the game, not just being able to send to opponents. But there are plenty of people who want late game. I used to get frustrated when I couldn't get a good long game, which is why I moved over to D-mode. Just one day a week NK! My ideas are already based on the original game, but solve for the income problem that stops people from picking up this version.

Comment

Pretty much all the problems with income in defend mode would be solved if everyone knew to save up for the +70 income boost at the start

i can’t believe I’ve played this game for years without actually knowing the title silly me

Comment

That's true. Always save for the 70! But there are all kinds of different beginning strategies. So if someone saves up for the 70, but then starts building, they lose out on additional income that can be acquired based on track length, opponent tower type/popping speed, tower placement, and upgrade frequency. There's no reason to ever have more than what will defend the round you are on. Eco is key, which again, is why Farms are really required for late game, on longer tracks. Short tracks don't usually require farms, but they do help. I've started bringing Farms on different tracks, but for instance, on Hydro Dam. But there are strategies for defeating Farms on short to medium tracks.

Comment

Did you ever get a response from Ninjs Kiwi regarding this request? Let me guess, "we'll pass this to the devs" ...

Comment

Not even that Roel. I've been ignored completely.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtificialPeace View Post
                              Not even that Roel. I've been ignored completely.
                              That's sad because your idea is to good to be ignored 😕

Comment

Working...
                              X