Stop ignoring Cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop ignoring Cards

Not only is there never a MOAB on Thursday this week in Cards arenas (annoying), the Assault arenas have three additional MOABs and one additional BFB this week, to add insult to injury. I guess this is our punishment for asking for a Thursday arena and some Old School arenas so we could actually play again without constantly being forced into late-game idiocy by a bunch of mediocre players with T4 powers.

We keep getting completely ignored in Cards, so the only possible conclusion at this point is that you want us to leave so you can lose even more players. If not, please add in more playable MOAB and BFB Cards arenas. Playable = Old School (doesn't exist yet in Cards), Random (do not favor "random" selection of the better powers please), Speed megaboost with track powers disabled (doesn't exist yet), and Speed bananza. Non-speed Megaboost with or without fire was always bad, and non-speed bananzas, and of course non-club has been completely ruined by powers.

But I've given up at Battles being salvaged at this point, so you'd might as well carry on making the game worse. Whatever.

Lol, cards sucks

Comment

Originally posted by ButterDanYu View Post
      Lol, cards sucks
      Lol, cards sucks because of powers*

ftfy

i thought MissSlaughter quit
      Last edited by BTD Battles Scrub; 15-02-19, 08:25 PM.
      I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: [URL="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0iUEapYFww_A1N9cIWF_g"]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g[/URL]

Comment

Cards was awesome before powers. It only went late game if both players wanted it to, which was both fun and great for grinding.

And I did quit, unless there's a fun arena. There usually isn't. But that just gives me more time to gripe about how stupid the game is now :-)

Comment

Cards is a lost cause, it’s far too one dimensional.
          (Type something here...............)

Comment

Originally posted by naturespirit View Post
            Cards is a lost cause, it’s far too one dimensional.
            Right, it's too easy. That must be why assault grinders are so bad at it and keep going for those slower and harder keys in the assault arenas instead :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Valentijn View Post
              Right, it's too easy. That must be why assault grinders are so bad at it and keep going for those slower and harder keys in the assault arenas instead :-)
              Assault grinders are bad at the game in general lol. Also cards goes late a lot more often than classic, and it got even worse after powers were added.

Comment

tbh they are ignoring the whole game.
                I see all.

Comment

They aren't ignoring the game but a little more attention would be welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by RoelJanssens View Post
                    They aren't ignoring the game but a little more attention would be welcome.
                    Less would have been nice too, if it meant no powers going in the game in the first place. Too late for that though :-(

Comment

Powers aren't that bad, it's just an addition to the game to make it a little more versatile. At least the early rushes are gone now and that's a good thing!

Comment

Originally posted by RoelJanssens View Post
                        Powers aren't that bad, it's just an addition to the game to make it a little more versatile. At least the early rushes are gone now and that's a good thing!
                        Late game every game and effortlessly defending early rushes is a good thing?

Comment

Define "late game". For me that's beyond R40 and most power-enabled games still don't last that long.

Comment

Anything past round 1 is lategame and lategame has always been stale and skillless because of the lack of strat variety and counterplay and always comes down to whoever lags out first.

Early rushes have always been a solution not a problem.
                            I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: [URL="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0iUEapYFww_A1N9cIWF_g"]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g[/URL]

Comment

Less of strat variety? Before powers nearly EVERYONE was using Dart as starting tower (now Heli), all of the 'big guys' were only doing math and calculating when to place the next Farm or Dart. Now THAT was boring, good to see those days are over.

It still is a tower defense game. It's not only about rushing, it's about defense too.

Comment

Working...
                              X