Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monkey Farmer on Yellow Stadium / White Wasteland

Because... Really?

Look, I know how to play rushes with farm, ninja, mortar, or something else that involve farm. In fact, that was my main strategy when playing Rainbow arenas or higher... But...

Come on, a freaking monkey farmer cost 200 medallions, and when deliberately playing at the low ranked arena, I actually expect some sort of semi-friendly eco games OR those who farm without the aid of Monkey Farmers (because the price is just not worth the reward).

But why the hell some players put down Monkey Farmer on yellow stadium games? Sure you win, but what about the loss of 195 medallions because you only win 5? Is the raised win-loss ratio really worth it?

Look, I know how it helps in competitive plays in high rank arenas, just... I think low rank arenas should be reserved for those who want to have fun long games instead of rush games.

Let stupid people do want they want.

Besides, I have never seen anyone place a monkey farmer down in Yellow Stadium
    but if they do place one down, just leave the game.

Plus, you don't have to play the Arenas if you wanna go late game.
    I see all.

Comment

Originally posted by pppppeeeerrrccy View Post
      Let stupid people do want they want.

Besides, I have never seen anyone place a monkey farmer down in Yellow Stadium
      but if they do place one down, just leave the game.

Plus, you don't have to play the Arenas if you wanna go late game.
      And I do notice that those who put farm on low level arenas are those with only xxxx amount of medals (not like those with xxxxxx or even xxxxxxx or beyond medals that they could easily burn those poor farmers without remorse.

Sure, losing there is no big deal, and when they smugly rematch, I'll just whip a farm of my own (without farmer), and kick their ass a new one (many of them died to simple zebra rush), but since rematch doesn't count to the xp grinding...

Dammit, I accept that high level arenas are monotonous farm rush, but not the low level arenas too... Should've had some arenas marked with farms being banned just like cobra is sometimes banned.

Comment

If you don't know how to eco then don't complain when you use it and lose to farm.................
        (Type something here...............)

Comment

Originally posted by naturespirit View Post
          If you don't know how to eco then don't complain when you use it and lose to farm.................
          Who said she didn't know how to eco?
          I see all.

Comment

High arenas are actually just farming simulator. Any bloon send gets powered away.
            I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: [URL="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0iUEapYFww_A1N9cIWF_g"]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g[/URL]

Comment

Who said she didn't know how to eco?
              I do know, but since Ninja Kiwi nerf bloonchipper into uselessness, any sort of eco is becoming nonviable competitively unless the arena is playing with fire.

Assuming equal or even sightly lower skill on the farm user, farms is almost guaranteed to win against eco.

naturespirit if you don't mind, could you share an eco strategy that could generally produce reliable results against farm user of similar skill level?

Comment

pppppeeeerrrccy They lost with it vs farm in yellow stadium.

Yuelang It depends on the map. On really short maps such as pools zen, etc you can't really eco. However on hydro dam eco is quite good. I use ninja engineer boat and it works quite well. On regular sized maps that are one way you can't really go eco because every single eco strategy that doesn't get screwed by engineer farm are just a straight down grade to farm. However on 2 way maps you can eco if you're smart and the other player doesn't have massively better powers than you. The most reliable strat is probably ninja ice village. (really good on long maps too because it can defend for so long and cheaply).
                (Type something here...............)

Comment

naturespirit That doesn't mean she's bad at eco, farm pretty much always wins against eco unless you're going late game
                  I see all.

Comment

naturespirit That doesn't mean she's bad at eco, farm pretty much always wins against eco unless you're going late game
                    The farm itself is not the problem against eco, actually. The need to manually tap bananas to collect actually made early day farming, before monkey farmer being present, means that unexpected rush is effective against not-so-skilled farm users because they are busy collecting bananas and thus their attention was split, for better or worse.

Sure, monkey farmers remove that and I do accept that in high stake arenas because I use them too when playing at Rainbow upwards.

Just don't expect to see them in Yellow and White that often.

Not to mention to literally facepalm when someone put ROBO FARMER in another Yellow Stadium game today, but said farm user end up falling for a mere jam packed pink eco bloons (idiot only have 2 triple darts, seems like he's just too greedy). Wasting real money that way is just... make me cringe.

Comment

Originally posted by Yuelang View Post

The farm itself is not the problem against eco, actually. The need to manually tap bananas to collect actually made early day farming, before monkey farmer being present, means that unexpected rush is effective against not-so-skilled farm users because they are busy collecting bananas and thus their attention was split, for better or worse.

Sure, monkey farmers remove that and I do accept that in high stake arenas because I use them too when playing at Rainbow upwards.

Just don't expect to see them in Yellow and White that often.

Not to mention to literally facepalm when someone put ROBO FARMER in another Yellow Stadium game today, but said farm user end up falling for a mere jam packed pink eco bloons (idiot only have 2 triple darts, seems like he's just too greedy). Wasting real money that way is just... make me cringe.
                      A ROBO FARMER? I don't even put those on Moab Pit
                      I see all.

Comment

Working...
                      X