I hate the "Late Game" message with a passion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate the "Late Game" message with a passion

Today I was playing my favorite game in the whole world, BTD Battles. I hop into a game of Ceramic Crucible, lo and behold; a noob is playing with me.
    The next thing I know, the noob is spamming "Late Game". (Btw who goes late game on Ceramic Crucible? it wasn't even a club game.) if you didn't know already I was NOT planning on going late game. in fact I was planning on rushing him on round 15. when we got in the game he started spamming sad face emojis. and when I rushed him and won the game I felt like a huge jerk when I did nothing wrong.

Please NK, for the love of humanity PLEASE remove that forsaken "Late Game" message!
    I see all.

I wish you could mute the chat during game, some players keep spamming text & emojis đŸ˜–

We also need another text message: "Join our clan!"

Comment

That’s why whenever someone emotes lategame I just give a thumbs down and then rush them.
      I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: [URL="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0iUEapYFww_A1N9cIWF_g"]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g[/URL]

Comment

• BloonMelter
        BloonMelter commented
        Editing a comment
        Seems like a great way to get them to realize that it's annoying lol

If someone does that just spam facepalm the entire game.
      (Type something here...............)

Comment

Originally posted by BTD Battles Scrub View Post
        That’s why whenever someone emotes lategame I just give a thumbs down and then rush them.
        lol, I'll remember that.
        I see all.

Comment

Originally posted by naturespirit View Post
          I'll try that too
          I see all.

Comment

Originally posted by naturespirit View Post
            Usually it’s the other way around when they place a farm and then you start sending bloons and then theyre like marwan-speed facepalming
            I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: [URL="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0iUEapYFww_A1N9cIWF_g"]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g[/URL]

Comment

Usually it’s the other way around when they place a farm and then you start sending bloons and then theyre like marwan-speed facepalming
              lol true though
              I see all.

Comment

Huh, I usually do the opposite. Thumbs up, then rush them :-D

Comment

I just played a late gamer and I gave him the laughing emoji and rushed the heck outta him...

Feels good!
                  I see all.

Comment

• BloonMelter
                    BloonMelter commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I haven't played a late game in a hot minute. lately almost all the games have been ended in MOAB rushes on round 18

Some people are out there for the memes, and just say "late game" while going with an extremely early game farm strat. Best way to respond is to "late game" them back, either confusing a noob or memeing back.

Comment

Originally posted by DestructivForce View Post
                    Some people are out there for the memes, and just say "late game" while going with an extremely early game farm strat. Best way to respond is to "late game" them back, either confusing a noob or memeing back.
                    Interesting.
                    I see all.

Comment

If people want Late Game, they should play D-mode!

Comment

• BloonMelter
                        BloonMelter commented
                        Editing a comment
                        D-mode is confusing for me, I can't seem to get a good balance between income and defense. Oops.

Me too. There's no "Early game" or "NO" message either. Then, as someone else mentioned, I send like two $25 reds and they start facepalming faster than light.

Comment

Working...
                      X