I feel like the shield is the worst Track Power in the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like the shield is the worst Track Power in the game

I have not used this power yet so keep that in mind.
    but anyway, how do I know it sucks? just from watching people use it and reading what it does gives me the illusion that this power sucks.
    so what I'm saying could be gargage (and probably is) but I wanted say that this since I probably never will use it.
    I see all.

It’s the best power in defend mode. Could probably be best used saving it for a moab xd
    I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel:

Comment

• ArtificialPeace
      ArtificialPeace commented
      Editing a comment
      I only play D-mode, and will say that the standard glue is the best, vs using the shield. I originally was trying to get the shield, but for this mode, you must be able to control when and how you leak lives, so blocking the track outlet means that doesn't work properly. Plus the standard glue pops more bloons than the green glue. Just not as fast.

Originally posted by BTD Battles Scrub View Post
    It’s the best power in defend mode. Could probably be best used saving it for a moab xd
    I don't really play defense mode so I wouldn't know.
    I see all.

Comment

Proposed balance changes

heli

base cost 1200-1350 so that HIV players get their heli at 24s instead of 18s

3-x cost from $1500 to $1750 to revert it back to what it was

4-x 5 streams of darts to four streams of darts

engineer

4-x spawns trap less often and gets average of $400 every time

Ice

x-4 ability slows for one layer from BFB and up. This change would make people have to spam more ices to slow down stuff.

powers

salted wounds this power basically makes farm strats useless and makes them want to spikestorm round 1 reds. Decrease max eco gain from $200 to $100 please

ninja kiwi since you neglect this game so much and haven’t got time to think of your own changes, at least implement these changes to improve gameplay. Ive been playing this game for 4 years now and I haven’t seen a meta as toxic as the one Rn.

Comment

Meta is toxic because of powers. heli ice is horrendous in old school.

Comment

Oh yeah. Shield make it shield at least 200

Comment

• ArtificialPeace
            ArtificialPeace commented
            Editing a comment
            This would make shield more viable in D-mode.

Not being able to drag the shield and place it wherever on the track makes it less useful especially on 2 way maps.

Comment

I finally found someone who used shield in D-mode! They still lost, but it was fairly epic when deployed.

Comment

SO...I got the shield, and tried it a few times. It turns out that it doesn't get placed at the end of the track on occasion. It's annoying. Like when I'm using it on the mondrain track, and it puts itself on part of the track where the bloons will hit it when they enter, rather than when they leave.

Comment

Make shield power able to defend 2 moabs

Comment

• Salmon
                  Salmon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That sounds a bit OP?
              Working...
              X