No announcement yet.

BTD Battles Update 6.1.1 - Patch Notes!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTD Battles Update 6.1.1 - Patch Notes!

Update 6.1.1 is rolling out! A minor update, but here's what's changed:

Changes
    • Random Trio mode now forces both players to use default powers loadout to keep playing field even.

Powers Changes
    • Turbo Moabs Power no longer applies modifier to child bloons.
    • Spike Storm Power pierce changed from 5 to 4.

Bug Fixes
    • Fixed an issue where Final entry (Fast ZOMG) in bloon send list is not visible on widescreen mobile UI layout.cc
    • Fixed an issue where some players were getting stuck on Downloading Vital Data.
    • Fixed an issue where Bloon Snipe caused targeted bloon to become stuck in replays.

Let us know your thoughts in the comments below and happy gaming!

I guess r3 is officially the best game mode in btdb.
    (Type something here...............)

Comment

Spike Storm must be nerfed further, it is still too overpowered. Or make Glue Storm touch the MOABs too.

When are you going to address Heli Ice?

Comment

Heli is only good because of powers :thonk:

All the track powers are op they’re like extra tower boosts. And damage boost is in a class of its own.

brb playing r3
        I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: [URL="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0iUEapYFww_A1N9cIWF_g"]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g[/URL]

Comment

I love random trio and thats a great balence.
          I see all.

Comment

The main Powers that needs serious improvement is the entire Path 1 of Track Powers except Spike Storm. Utterly useless powers in comparison to more popular Track Powers unless you're going for Spike Storm, but then again you can always get the much more worthy Monkey Glue or Monkey Acid. Give more pierce to the bundles or at least give them additional uses.
            If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

Originally posted by qwertyxp2000 View Post
              The main Powers that needs serious improvement is the entire Path 1 of Track Powers except Spike Storm. Utterly useless powers in comparison to more popular Track Powers unless you're going for Spike Storm, but then again you can always get the much more worthy Monkey Glue or Monkey Acid. Give more pierce to the bundles or at least give them additional uses.
              I suppose your right, although I still wish that powers would never have existed in the first place.
              I see all.

Comment

Originally posted by bettopten
                เกมส์ Slot ออนไลน์ที่โด่งดังมากมายอยู่ในขณะนี้
                ก็เห็นจะเป็น 918kiss ที่มีเกมส์ภายในให้เลือกเล่นมากกว่า 200 เกม
                ที่สำคัญยังสามารถเล่นบนมือถือได้อีกด้วย งานนี้สนุกๆแน่ๆ

[URL="https://bettopten.com/918kiss"]918kiss[/URL]
                Stop spamming!
                I see all.

Comment

So assault arenas got a power-free BFB today, which is great, assuming it's not another mistake. But ... WE NEED THOSE IN CARDS. Seriously, we didn't even have road spikes before powers went in, and balance is now completely fracked in favor of late game boredom. Not only do we have to figure out how to get someone who isn't a complete moron to use up 5 defensive boosts before we can kill them, they also have pretty much unlimited special defensive cards which do the same thing, and are nicely funded by all the greeding they're able to do thanks to powers.

Move powers to the stupid newbie non-arena area and make ALL of the grinding arenas power-free or default powers. Maybe put powers in a CC club mode once a month and a boss arena that occurs at 3am in my time zone.

Comment

Why are you even grinding xd
                    I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: [URL="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0iUEapYFww_A1N9cIWF_g"]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by BTD Battles Scrub View Post
                      Why are you even grinding xd
                      Good question. The answer is that I'm not anymore. I'll delete my clan Friday to give everyone time to collect their rewards. Then I literally have no reason left to play, much less grind.

This game has simply been trashed in pretty much every conceivable way - though no doubt NK will find a new way to make things worse soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Valentijn View Post

Good question. The answer is that I'm not anymore. I'll delete my clan Friday to give everyone time to collect their rewards. Then I literally have no reason left to play, much less grind.

This game has simply been trashed in pretty much every conceivable way - though no doubt NK will find a new way to make things worse soon.
                        I hate to say it, but,

You're completely right.
                        I see all.

Comment

Also, why don't you give the group to someone else?
                          I see all.

Comment

Originally posted by pppppeeeerrrccy View Post

Also, why don't you give the group to someone else?
                            Because it's unpleasant to see someone else defile it. Like what's happening to TBM currently.

Comment

Because it's unpleasant to see someone else defile it. Like what's happening to TBM currently.
                              oh... you don't have any friends or family that play btdb?
                              I see all.

Comment

Working...
                              X