[SUGGESTION] Power XP Changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SUGGESTION] Power XP Changes

I've taken careful consideration on how broken the current XP system is. Every game, no matter how long or short it is, grants you roughly the same amount of XP, even if you use boosts.

So I propose this new way of how XP is gained:
    Universal XP is no longer obtainable through normal play, only through IAPs.
    Tower, Track, and Bloon XP is gained through using the powers. Every boost used earns between 5-10XP, depending on the battle arena that is being played. Additional XP is gained at a rate of 1XP per minute.

Defeats only earn 1/4th of the XP. (rounded up)
    Last edited by Junior Monkey; 08-11-18, 07:00 AM.
    Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
    Originally posted by Striker Jones
    I love the smell of bubblewrap in the morning!

Ew no just have xp scale with arenas so less xp is gained in yellow stadium and no xp is gained for lousy gamers.
    I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

So I should do away with universal XP completely? Sounds like a good idea.

I mean, players should have an incentive to use their boosts if they really want to earn them.

Only those who want those powers don't have to grind their butt off to get them kek

Not sure how easy this would be to implement, but my alternate solution would be to keep track of what rounds the player used certain powers on and then gain XP based on what rounds that power was used on. This way noob players can't grind the XP so easily by spamming boosts at the start, but this has its own problems
      Last edited by Junior Monkey; 08-11-18, 04:17 AM.
      Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
      Originally posted by Striker Jones
      I love the smell of bubblewrap in the morning!

Comment

Working...
      X