Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I 100% agree with valentijn. I haven't played a match since the update first launched, and Ive been playing this game almost daily for several years now. I've been hoping ninjakiwi would scrap this update due to all the negative feedback, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. The game is just so fundamentally different now, and it's just not as enjoyable anymore. I've been a hardcore fan for so long, and if these powers don't get removed or nerfed considerably, I'm going to walk away from this game for good.

Comment

I play Battles Defense only. Unfortunately, you changed it to Assault. The Cobra was bad enough, now this. Totally different game, not for me. Ever heard the expression, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."?

Comment

There's been nearly universal dislike of the powers expressed, and NK has been very silent lately. Any chance it's going to be fixed?

Even speed megaboost (only one power usable) is ridiculous now. It's roughly equivalent to one or both players getting a $1000-$5000 cash boost at the start of the game to be used only on defense. It's insane that anyone thought this would be balanced, and not have an overwhelming impact on the playability of the game.

If it's not going to be fixed, just let us know so we can leave now instead of trudging through bloon purgatory forever, wondering if the game will ever be worth playing again. I'm really starting to hate everything about Ninja Kiwi due to these changes and how it's been handled

Comment

Just uninstalled btd on all my devices for good. Thanks ninja kiwi for ruining the game for your lifelong fans. Goodbye 60 million medallions and goodbye ninja kiwi

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Carney View Post
            Just uninstalled btd on all my devices for good. Thanks ninja kiwi for ruining the game for your lifelong fans. Goodbye 60 million medallions and goodbye ninja kiwi
            I'm on the verge of the same, especially after the BS we keep getting from Support (I know, it's their job). I'm only having trouble letting go because I blew money on club access and an amp before they killed the game.

In the mean time, I'm playing Flash games on my mobile device. And watching the Fortnite ads :-)

Comment

This game went from being great to not so great to unplayable trash
              from the introduction of powers in the game it doesn’t matter your skill anyone with maxed power will give any pro player like me a hard time
              my record before the powers was 1500-300 with couple lagged out losses .
              now I have a 1520-350 record. Lost 50 games out of 70 due to powers from trash players.
              Since I don’t have any powers my rushes simply shave no chance and their rushes crush me or at least make me struggle a lot.
              Powerd ruined this game completely.
              No need to fix this cause I already uninstalled this game anyway but just putting it out there.
              Fck the powers

Comment

Well, if your rushes don't work anymore you maybe should rethink your strats.

I do hope they are going to fix that bloon stacking bug with rainbows in round 4 ...
                Last edited by RoelJanssens; 17-12-18, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Having to “rethink” strats by not being allowed to have counterplay vs having to rethink whether or not to go for a r3 planet and a r14 fac :thonk:
                  I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

Spying is gone completely 😳. Also I’m unable to view any replays of those Players I choose to follow. I’ve completely reloaded the game from scratch after a reboot. Playing on my iPad with iOS 12.1.1.

Comment

Please nerf heli & spike storm & maelstrom
                      Last edited by RoelJanssens; 06-01-19, 10:14 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Sounds like someone needs to rethink their strategy
                        I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

So are we ever going to get those power-free arenas in on a regular basis? I started playing again, seeing the inclusion of those as a sign that NK was fixing this clusterfrack, but then they got yanked and we're back where we started. We'll be needing those power-free arenas in Cards too.

I'm not sure how to convey how intensely disgusting it is to play with and against powers. Every game it either feels like someone is cheating against me with superior powers, or I'm cheating against someone with weaker powers.

I used to enjoy grinding. Now I hate playing most of the time, the exception being a couple club modes where powers have less impact. Could someone explain why NK thought these powers would be a good idea, other than squeezing money out of players (at the expense of new players ever being able to get started)?

Comment

Originally posted by Valentijn View Post
                            So are we ever going to get those power-free arenas in on a regular basis? I started playing again, seeing the inclusion of those as a sign that NK was fixing this clusterfrack, but then they got yanked and we're back where we started. We'll be needing those power-free arenas in Cards too.

I'm not sure how to convey how intensely disgusting it is to play with and against powers. Every game it either feels like someone is cheating against me with superior powers, or I'm cheating against someone with weaker powers.

I used to enjoy grinding. Now I hate playing most of the time, the exception being a couple club modes where powers have less impact. Could someone explain why NK thought these powers would be a good idea, other than squeezing money out of players (at the expense of new players ever being able to get started)?
                            There’s no other reason, that just about covers it. If ninjakiwi truly wanted these to be anything other than a cash grab they would’ve balanced the powers instead of nerfing t1/2 powers and leaving the t3/4 powers largely untouched and op. The only t3 power they’ve nerfed is upgrade bloons. Stuff like damage boost and turbo moabs is still stupidly op.
                            (Type something here...............)

Comment

Mission accomplished. Unless something changes very drastically in the next few days, or we get a firm promise of very fast changes, this is my last week. And I'm never spending another cent on Ninja Kiwi games until I get back the money I spent on this game before it got trashed - and that won't happen, so bye.

Comment

Working...
                              X