Farm needs nerfing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naturespirit View Post
    Honestly you have zero clue about this game if you genuinely believe these thoughts.
    That tells me that you either use this strategy and are happy to get easy wins, or you know a way to beat this strategy already and in that case PLEASE TELL ME

Comment

Originally posted by Maffi View Post

That tells me that you either use this strategy and are happy to get easy wins, or you know a way to beat this strategy already and in that case PLEASE TELL ME
      It depends what loadout you’re using and what round they do it. Let’s say for example you’re using dart farm ace and someone sells all their farms to all out you r13. You can easily counter this by selling your farms as well to buy super monkey fan club and easily defend.
      (Type something here...............)

Comment

Originally posted by naturespirit
        It depends what loadout you’re using and what round they do it. Let’s say for example you’re using dart farm ace and someone sells all their farms to all out you r13. You can easily counter this by selling your farms as well to buy super monkey fan club and easily defend.
        You're not taking into consideration a player using bloon eco vs another using farms. It's like you have to use farms each game or you lose from how you're describing it.
        Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
        Originally posted by Junior Monkey;n138814
        Formerly made Ninja Kiwi great again, I wish I still could.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
          You're not taking into consideration a player using bloon eco vs another using farms. It's like you have to use farms each game or you lose from how you're describing it.
          Ignore the fact I said it depends what loadout you’re using. I merely described an example.
          (Type something here...............)

Comment

I think banana farms upgrade prices should be increased as well as giving the same amount of cash as its BTD 5 counterpart.

Comment

I don't mind it being a Meta strategy honestly, but what I noticed is that if used by a smart enough person it can beat EVERY single strategy ever (I have tried different ways of beating that and I still am). this severely limits creativity in the game because you know that no matter what idea you have (stall and earn, be super aggressive, go for late game...) Loses to 1 STRATEGY, and that doesn't sound healthy for a game. I think that if NK really doesn't want to nerf the farm, at least buff other turrets capable of slowing the game (Glue, Ice and Engineer can do wonders against the Blood Wave tactic, while the Bloon Chipper is decent against both Bloons and MOABs if given enough time).
              Well as you noticed yourself it would hurt some players if the buy/place price would be increased and the sell price should be in % the same too for all while buffing other towers might also be troublesome and limiting the nr. of farms placable would be too restrictive too so if farms get a nerf then the only nerf that would make sense in my eyes would be an banana price nerf.

I dont remember anymore how much 1 dropped banana bundle gives but lets say its 30 now then a price nerf would then be just 20 or 25 or whatever nr. would be the best then (that way the bank upgrades stay the same too also the x/2 as it goes per % of the banana price could stay the same too that way).

Bloonuminati
              No increasing upgrades prices could have the same big downside as increasing the placing price:
              Maybe just a simple increase in price would be enough, but I feel that would just hurt more people who use the farm as they are intended to
              Last edited by pappenreiter; 11-07-18, 11:27 PM.

Comment

I don’t think farms are the problem. It’s eco thats fundamentally flawed. If you made farms less viable then more people would go eco and the games would simply come down to who has the better load out. Games would also go on for longer and would be really boring, which is the last thing we need

Comment

Lol this thread is still going even though farms vs eco is like a 60/40 matchup which is alot better than you'd think xd
                  I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

Originally posted by BTD Battles Scrub View Post
                    Lol this thread is still going even though farms vs eco is like a 60/40 matchup which is alot better than you'd think xd
                    only on long maps. In bfb you rarely see eco on anything shorter than patch.

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Carney View Post

only on long maps. In bfb you rarely see eco on anything shorter than patch.
                      I eco on rally and A-Game. Maybe even offside too if I expect my opponent to be predictable.
                      I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

Working...
                      X