WTF! a replay of my game is missing.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF! a replay of my game is missing.

So i was going back to rewatch one of my games from last night and it's completely gone. It was a game against PLD (someone who i have now had to report TWICE for the use of a macro.) And that game is completely gone from the replays. As sad as this is to have to say but i really hope someone at NK didn't delete it to protect him because it was there last night before i went to sleep.
    It was a game on the water map with all the ice spots (but mostly water) in the R3 fire using the mortar (that was the offense of macroing.)

Blame the spaghetti code for that. It's a known issue.
    Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
    Originally posted by Junior Monkey;n138814
    Formerly made Ninja Kiwi great again, I wish I still could.

Comment

I thought replays don’t get saved when playing someone who’s flagged
      I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

if one of the players in a game has a flagged account, the btv replay wont show.

Comment

Yes i am aware of that but i know for a fact he isn't flagged because his other replay that i also reported shows up. (even though nothing happened with it and i'm fairly certain they wouldn't allowed such a use of macro because of it posing WAY too much of an unfair advantage to computer players.)

Comment

Working...
          X