No announcement yet.

Idea for new game mode.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only tower that's ever banned is cobra, why is no other tower ever banned?
    If banana farms were banned every now and then in bananza, you wouldn't get these douches using Monkey Farmers in 5, 10, 20, 100 buy in's.

Comment

Sub ice/chipper super on battle river

Comment

Eco on flash is easier to build because you can stack like...11 balloon sends compared to 5 in mobile.

Comment

Originally posted by xOceanSpirit View Post
          Eco on flash is easier to build because you can stack like...11 balloon sends compared to 5 in mobile.
          No it’s because the rounds are so much longer (like round 5 is just nonstop blues for like 2 minutes and round 9 is nonstop greens for 1 minute).
          I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Carney View Post
            The best thing about eco is sending a bfb against a farm user and have them freak out. I find that it's actually beneficial most of the time because you can max eco behind the bfb while they're distracted, because you don't have to worry about them rushing you until after they've destroyed it.
            Most of the time they won’t freak out. If they’re an ok player they’ll sell for a fanclub (dart ace farm) or sabo and mortar stall while bloonjitsu spamming (ninja farm mortar) or get an Apache (heli ace farm) or spam Phoenix and 2/x chippers (wizard farm chipper).

Comment

Working...
            X