Idea for new game mode.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea for new game mode.

Basically my idea is this. Make just a regular arena room except restrict the use of banana farms. Let's see how well people can do without farms since farms is basically a staple part of the strategy on most maps for the competitive community.

Ninja, Mortar, and COBRA, or Ninja, Mortar, and something else.

It's Showtime!

Comment

good thing I use eco a lot anyway
      My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
      My Custom BTD5 Challenges (NEW Challenges + One Improved!)
      Me playing Bloons Super Monkey 2 Mobile for a month

Comment

There already is a game mode like this. It's called play with fire.
        (Type something here...............)

Comment

So essentially you want to force boring eco strats that go late game every time? Good luck with that.
          Part AP Hunter, part Youtuber, part KOTH Player/Manager. Skype is smurfblade1999 if you want to add me. Discord is Smurfblade#3916

Comment

I already posted this exact same idea a little while back. Honestly, I changed my opinion on the matter because eco vs eco sucks ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Carney View Post
              I already posted this exact same idea a little while back. Honestly, I changed my opinion on the matter because eco vs eco sucks ass.
              But the thing is that it will make people alot less likely to rush because no one is used to it so they don't know if the other person would be able to defend or not. And if they rush big they are uber vunerable to a counter rush. In short it would make the game alot more difficult in a good way.

Comment

Originally posted by Truelotus1991 View Post

But the thing is that it will make people alot less likely to rush because no one is used to it so they don't know if the other person would be able to defend or not. And if they rush big they are uber vunerable to a counter rush. In short it would make the game alot more difficult in a good way.
                It's not so much that I'd be afraid to rush, it's just that unless you use farms or cobra you can't rush aggressively enough or with enough bloons to kill people until late consistently. So I'd probably go pure cobras each game instead and just kill like r13 or r20 while antistalling.
                (Type something here...............)

Comment

Then perhaps it should be no cobras or farms

Comment

Yep, this guy just really wants everyone to go late game.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post
                      Yep, this guy just really wants everyone to go late game.
                      I just think it would be cool to be able to change up how people play. It gets pretty dull seeing the same crap over and over. It's either ninja, mortar, farm. Or it's dart ace farm. It just gets stale seeing the same crap over and over and over.
                      Last edited by Truelotus1991; 31-10-17, 06:54 PM. Reason: Opps i got mixed up was looking at 2 different posts and i thought this was the other one.

Comment

Originally posted by Truelotus1991 View Post

I just think it would be cool to be able to change up how people play. It gets pretty dull seeing the same crap over and over. It's either ninja, mortar, farm. Or it's dart ace farm. It just gets stale seeing the same crap over and over and over.
                        So how does forcing people to play the same old eco strats solve anything?

Comment

Ive recently won 10 games in a row in bfb using ninja village tack. There are so many different strats you can use if you have the skills.

Comment

Eco can still be viable against the current farm metas. You just need to be a lot smarter about it.

Comment

^ Yep, Sub Ace Ninja on Snowfall and Concrete Alley says hi.

Comment

Working...
                              X