Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think the best combination for banaza is?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not trying to stall just trying to crash my opponents phone :P
    I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

Originally posted by Truelotus1991 View Post
      Told ya the dartling gun isn't bad. BTW for anyone wanting to use cobra's here' just a little tip i've figured out from pure calculation i've done. 50 cobra's. If you plan to do cobra rush via bloon adjustment 50 is the most you will need. 5 for gaurenteeing regen layer, 5 for gaurenteeing camo layer and then 5 for each additional bloon upgrade you need 40 total. Since there are 8 bloon types up to and including ceramic above red 50 is the most you'll ever need to garuentee every bloon is a regen camo ceramic. which if you combine that with round 14's natural red bloons equals a fun time ^.^
      that is false. some become leads

Comment

I go Dartling, Ninja, and some other tower (Super, Ninja, Mortar). It can win me games. (Bananza with Fire)
        I go Dartling, Ninja, Farm, or Super, Mortar, Farm (Bananza)

It's Showtime!

Comment

Originally posted by mrlm1105 View Post

that is false. some become leads
          When upgrading the code is written so that no bloon types become leads wether its' from an upgrade from cobra or megaboost the coding is written that it ignores the lead layer when deciding what to upgrade to next.
          And even IF it were it would upgrade from lead to rainbow as that would be the natural progression being an upgrade from black it would only make sense it shares the same level as zebra.
          Last edited by Truelotus1991; 25-02-18, 10:09 PM.

Comment

I like Banana Farm (for sure) With ninja or apprentice, and super monkey. Heli pilot and Gatling guns are great also, however. So i'm not sure.

Comment

I've played plenty, and no matter how hard I try, using wizard sarcifice seems to do more damage than ice for temples for some reason, even when I have more temples than my opponent (full sacrifice, btw). Also, I depend on 4th tower way too much for camo detection, and I almost always die first come late game because my opponent starts earlier with ZOMGs. Stupidity and being unlucky are my two worst enemies.

Comment

Ninja/village ice Sm mortar. Then just destroy late game.

Comment

Originally posted by J Bame View Post
                  Ninja/village ice Sm mortar. Then just destroy late game.
                  Yes because you totally get to choose 5 different towers in your loadout.

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Carney View Post

Yes because you totally get to choose 5 different towers in your loadout.
                    Ninja/village is separated by a slash; that would indicate that it’s either one or the other.
                    My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                    My Custom BTD5 Challenges (NEW Challenges + One Improved!)
                    Me playing Bloons Super Monkey 2 Mobile for a month

Comment

In Bananza In the early game the Engineer with the Bloon Trap can be very useful, but I find that these games tend to go for high rounds so I would recommend turrets that deal a ton of damage (Heli, Super, Plane etc).

For now I would recommend 2 heavy hitters (Heli and Super are good choices) and one turret to slow down the bloons (Engineer with trap, Glue with Glue Hose, Ice tower). I initially had the Wizard but I weirdly found that ininfluent if you go into Heli Gunship early enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X