Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you want to be able to see hacker pool games in btv?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you want to be able to see hacker pool games in btv?

Like the title says only thing is having it specifically labeled as hacker pool so we know what we're getting. So who would want to who wouldn't? Just got thinking of it when i saw ISAB hacking against aliensrock in a private game.
    Yes hacker games in btv.
    46.67%
    No bad idea.
    20.00%
    I don't care.
    33.33%

Usually hacker games either go extremely late or are not even games at all (just a forcefully frozen screen) so I doubt they'd be worth watching. There may be the occasional good one like a non-hacker beating a hacker but that would be unbelievably rare.
    My shameless advertising:

Comment

Well i'm just saying because i think it'd be interesting to see some of the less seen hacks. Like less seen in the non-hacker pool because in the non-hacker pool usually all you get are those force freeze screen hacks. (which funny story one of the first people i found doing it to me maybe like the 2nd person) ended up just screwing himself over by not coming back after he tried to close the hack out.

Comment

What? I'm not fully understanding the point of this. You want to have a separate section for games that shouldn't be allowed? Like, I get that you're allowed to hack in private games and all, but why would you really want that? What would you really get out of watching exploited games?

Comment

Just something different to watch maybe get to see some of the hillarious less seen hacks.

Comment

Sorry, I'm going to have to disagree with this. It's in no way worth the effort and/or isn't really that great of an idea to start with.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

well scoot thats why i put up the poll

Comment

It is very difficult to answer for sure the question of how much business automation managemart will cost for a particular company, since the cost of a specific software depends on several factors, including the tasks that the software should solve; program type: typical or personalized; resources required for implementation; the number of job places connected to the system.

Comment

Working...
                X