BTD5 Console Version

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTD5 Console Version

This is for the Console Thread if it is made. Talk about your opinions on the game, beating special things, achievements, Impoppable Mode, and other things.
    Avatar: DIO but shaded in (Crisis on Infinite Earths Edition)

An error has occured. Time has stopped.

The game is available on Xbox One currently. It may be made onto PS4 and Nintendo Switch. It is $14.99 and has all 21 Mobile/Steam towers. Though I want to see some highlights on your games, which I will get, hopefully, by the next two weeks. (March 3rd, 2017)

Comment

It's just the mobile and steam version combined but you pay £11.99 for it. The steam version costs £8.01. Mobile costs £2.40. It should actually cost less than what it states.

Comment

I'm considering to buy the PS4 version, but is it possible to login with the Ninja Kiwi login or is it only the PSN?

Comment

I wanna see a Nintendo Switch port as well. They can make use of the Touch Screen as well as having joy con support.

Comment

They’re releasing it soon I think

Comment

Friendly Bump: BTD5 has since then been released for Nintendo Switch!

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

Working...
              X