Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't access cloud for some reason

I suspect I already know the answer, but just to be sure:

Recently switched from a Samsung Galaxy S4 to an Alcotel Tru. Sent my data from the Samsung to the cloud, yet I can't retrieve it (meaning the cloud is greyed out). I can sync it to my Facebook account no problem - I just can't access the cloud. The version numbers match up fine, but the latest tracks on the Alcotel version are Waddle Trees & Crypt Keeper. Any way to fix this, or should I just stick with the version on my Samsung if I want to use all my old data?

I have the standard iPhone version ( not HD ) on my phone and iPad. Both have the cloud icon but it is greyed out. So issue may not be specific to android. This is the first time tring to use this feature so no idea if it worked before. I also have no issue connecting to Facebook

Comment

I purchased Bloons TD5 with the Humble Bundle mobile pack and I've never had access to cloud. I can't figure out how to update it either. I know a newer version is available as I just installed it from Humble Bundle for my Daughter, but mine is still an older version and doesn't show an update in Humble Bundle. Quite frustrating!

Comment

......................fixed the problem for me. Needed to create/sign in to a Google Play Games account to access the cloud, which I wasn't able to do before today for whatever reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Dizzy49 View Post
          I purchased Bloons TD5 with the Humble Bundle mobile pack and I've never had access to cloud. I can't figure out how to update it either. I know a newer version is available as I just installed it from Humble Bundle for my Daughter, but mine is still an older version and doesn't show an update in Humble Bundle. Quite frustrating!

Sorry, the Humble version doesn't have the built-in cloud feature. However, if you're looking to sync between Android device you could try using Helium - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ackup&hl=en_GB - that works quite well for most Humble users

Comment

Working...
          X