X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RubixCubix
    replied
    Originally posted by BTD Battles Scrub View Post

This happens at the end of every round. The way the boss bloons work is that the fight starts by spawning r25 bloons and then spawning r26 bloons right afterward. This counts as passing a round, so you get the extra cash at the end of each round and the spikes clear at this time too.

I understand that this is what is happening, but I don't think the developers' intentions were to have the spikes always clear-just that it was a side effect of how they programmed boss battles. I still hope that they fix it so the spikes won't clear in boss battles, i want to use them in creative ways.

Leave a comment:

• BTD Battles Scrub
    replied
    Originally posted by RubixCubix View Post
    1. During a Bloonarius Boss Battle, if you place down a spike factory the spikes will periodically all disappear throughout the fight.
    2. Its pretty easy. Just go into Bloonarius's boss fight, place down a spike factory and watch as the spikes randomly all vanish.
    3. I have all of the 3 premiums, but Idk if they are relevent.
    4. rubixcubix534

HERE IS A VIDEO HIGHLIGHTING THE BUG: https://youtu.be/Ml8O7Ik0b5k
    This happens at the end of every round. The way the boss bloons work is that the fight starts by spawning r25 bloons and then spawning r26 bloons right afterward. This counts as passing a round, so you get the extra cash at the end of each round and the spikes clear at this time too.

Leave a comment:

• RubixCubix
    replied
    1. During a Bloonarius Boss Battle, if you place down a spike factory the spikes will periodically all disappear throughout the fight.
    2. Its pretty easy. Just go into Bloonarius's boss fight, place down a spike factory and watch as the spikes randomly all vanish.
    3. I have all of the 3 premiums, but Idk if they are relevent.
    4. rubixcubix534

HERE IS A VIDEO HIGHLIGHTING THE BUG: https://youtu.be/Ml8O7Ik0b5k

PS: I'm fairly confindent that this also happens in the other boss battles, but haven't tested it yet.
    Last edited by RubixCubix; 12-06-16, 02:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• antibot
    replied
    Hey, remember that bug from BMC Mobile where selling too quickly during a Blastapopolus battle crashed the game? Yeah, that's in BTD5M.

Leave a comment:

• BTD Battles Scrub
    replied
    The 0/3 chipper doesn't work. It does not suck up 3x the amount of ceramics as a 0/0 chipper (same for Battles mobile. A 2/3 chipper doesn't suck 3x the number of ceramics as a 2/0 chipper).

Try putting a 0/0 chipper and send ceramics in sandbox mode. It sucks up 4 ceramics. The 0/3 chipper also sucks up 4 ceramics max.

Is this enough info?

Leave a comment:

• SOUP
    started a topic BTD5 Mobile - Bug Report Thread

BTD5 Mobile - Bug Report Thread

Use this thread to report any bugs that you may find. Some helpful things to include when you submit a bug report:
    1. What exactly happened?
    2. If possible, explain how to replicate the bug. Pictures and videos are especially helpful here.
    3. Your account level, premiums, specialities, agents, ect. Any information that you may think is relevant.
    4. Your account name (but do NOT give out your password publicly) so that we look for any data that might be bugged or to check for abnormalities.

Thank you!
    Known issues:

None so far
Working...
X