X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WompWompington
    replied
    Playing BTD5 on ipad pro. Sound only comes out of headphones when playing, not speakers. Also, tower abilities are not being added to the agents and abilities deployment bar when they are unlocked in the game, making it impossible to use tower abilities.

Leave a comment:

• ngue02
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam View Post
    Regen farming is just a thing that exists, so is unlikely to ever be fixed.
    Is there a reason why you don't get money from doing it on flash yet you still gain money from it on mobile?

Leave a comment:

• TheGreatPiggy
    replied
    Another bug I found (this time it's minor). As this involves Boss Bloons, it's hard to test due to the cooldown time so I only have like 2 occasions for reference (although both happened in a a row and pretty much had the same circumstances).

When fighting boss bloons (atleast with Vortex and Blastpopolus if my memory serves right), if you have Road Spikes out, and presumably (although not tested yet) Exploding Pinapples, when the boss dies, it doesn't end the game until you deselect the road items.

Again, I only tested this out twice, so it's hard to confirm some things, and it is minor, but I'm just sayin.

Leave a comment:

• Sam
    replied
    Regen farming is just a thing that exists, so is unlikely to ever be fixed. Not sure if the second bug is intentional or not, but will check

Leave a comment:

• TheGreatPiggy
    replied
    I might be making an absolute fool of myself by saying this, but it's better safe than sorry.

I have BTD5 Mobile on an Android device (which is linked to my Google Play account). As far as I know my, game is as updated as possible (it has Boss Bloons).

1- First off, there's the infamous regen farming that was critical in the flash game. I tried this on Mobile like 1 year ago, and I tried it again today to confirm, and yes, you can still regen farm. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but I'm just saying.

2- The second bug has to do with Pro Special Agents, so for obvious reasons I can't really confirm this to still work. It happened about 1 year ago (around the same time as I discovered the first bug). Either I noticed that my pro count went up, or this was a bug in the flash version, so I went to a random mission with given special agents. And as it turns out, putting down agents given in the missions adds to your total count (and so I suddenly got all pro agents except for the banana farmer and the dinasour thing through "totally legit" means after discovering this)! Again, like the first bug, I'm not sure if this was intentional. Also, this happened quite a few months ago, so it may have been patched already.

Leave a comment:

• Sam
    replied
    This is one we know about. Should be fixed soon!

Leave a comment:

• Master Hand
    replied
    There is a bug with the Steam version(There is no Steam Thread, if I posted this in the wrong area, sorry.) that makes it so that you can go over a tower limit when holding shift. If you hold shift and place multiple towers in a challenge that says you can only have that much of a tower, you can keep placing them over the limit until you stop holding shift or you run out of money.

I went to the Special Mission "There can be only one" and placed one dart monkey, and as you can see, the tower limit works fine. But however, in the next picture...

This is the same challenge, and I held down shift until I placed six of them. You can see that the limit has been surpassed, but I still was able to place towers as I was holding shift. I tried to support this by placing down a boomerang, and the limit is working as it is because I never held down shift.

This glitch can break many challenges, so try to fix it soon. (This will not work in the mobile version as it has no shift button and the flash version does not fall victim to this glitch.)
    Last edited by Master Hand; 29-06-16, 05:47 PM. Reason: Added Pictures.

Leave a comment:

• jluc410
    replied
    Originally posted by fozage View Post
    Also, the boss meter is misplaced.

Leave a comment:

• fozage
    replied
    I was attacking vortex I failed, then it ask me if i want a retry when i did
    this happend:

Addtional info: I max everything i had the super monkey building on
    Account: drtrom95
    Last edited by fozage; 28-06-16, 12:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sam
    replied
    Originally posted by antibot View Post
    Well, since nobody noticed it the first time, I'm reporting this again.

You fixed this before, shouldn't be too hard.

Sorry! Checking that now.

Leave a comment:

• antibot
    replied
    Well, since nobody noticed it the first time, I'm reporting this again.

Hey, remember that bug from BMC Mobile where selling too quickly during a Blastapopolus battle crashed the game? Yeah, that's in BTD5M.
    You fixed this before, shouldn't be too hard.

Leave a comment:

• Sam
    replied

He means when a round is done during a boss battle, all the spikes on screen disappear, just like in a normal game... but this isn't a normal game, this is a boss battle. You would probably need those spikes.

Ahhh, I see what you mean now. Yeah, they should probably just remain on their normal timer throughout the boss battle. Noted

Leave a comment:

• antibot
    replied

Each spike pile has a timer, so will disappear once the time is up if they've not been used to pop bloons. This is intentional, and there are no plans to change it at the moment
    He means when a round is done during a boss battle, all the spikes on screen disappear, just like in a normal game... but this isn't a normal game, this is a boss battle. You would probably need those spikes.

Leave a comment:

• RubixCubix
    replied

Each spike pile has a timer, so will disappear once the time is up if they've not been used to pop bloons. This is intentional, and there are no plans to change it at the moment

I think you have mis-understood Sam-I am aware that individual spike piles, if not used to pop bloons, will disappear over time. However, all of the spikes piles that have been placed down by the spike factory disappear at the same time. Check out this video to see what i mean: https://youtu.be/Ml8O7Ik0b5k

Leave a comment:

• Sam
    replied
    Originally posted by RubixCubix View Post

I understand that this is what is happening, but I don't think the developers' intentions were to have the spikes always clear-just that it was a side effect of how they programmed boss battles. I still hope that they fix it so the spikes won't clear in boss battles, i want to use them in creative ways.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X