Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Don't have any pictures, but when i got onto my btd 5 mobile it said i was in the Top 1% and gave me tokens + monkey money, i reopened the app and said i was in the top 5% and gave me the rewards [Not the agents though].
    I don't have any pictures, and i have no clue why it happened, sorry!

Comment

Can someone please help me. I tried to record btd5M and the record button doesn't appear. The is no settings for it and I have to redownload the app to get it back and it disappears avian. How do I fix it?

Comment

So I've recently been playing BTD5 steam and the Golden Bloons seem to have stopped, and I haven't seen any Boss Bloons for ages. Odyssey mode also keeps giving me an error "an Odyssey cannot be found at this time". However when I went on to my mobile, Odyssey was working fine and there was a Boss Bloon event available. Would appreciate some answers on this. Account names and levels are Coronis Rank 74 Steam, Cascoonis Rank 65 Mobile.

Comment

Bloonchippers don't work with Monkey Town, combined with double cash you only get 2 per pop while any other tower will give you 3, whether the bloons are pulled in from inside the radius or if the tower itself is inside the radius of the Town.
          Last edited by PTpirahna; 21-04-17, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Glitch: Heli-Sell Crash

How It's Done: Selling the Heli-Pilot before it lands the tower down.

Requirements
            x-4 Heli Pilot
            Any tower that is not a Temple

Seen On: Mobile
            Tested On: Mobile

My Theory on How it Works

The game does not know whether to place the tower on area x (starting area) or area y (Heli Pilot drop off area). The game crashes as it cannot load the right data to tell where it should go. I theorize that the tower is in TWO places at once. The game crashes after a few seconds when the Heli Pilot would have dropped the tower off. This only occurs when the Heli Pilot is holding the tower.

Unfortunately, I cannot give you photos or videos to prove it.

It's Showtime!

Comment

Every bloon popped by the 4/x Dart Monkey is counted twice on the pop counter

Comment

After I continue my myself from co op in the middle of round 88, I realised that the 4th tier supermonkeys that my ally built have no abilities. Is this intended?

Track/difficulty: candyland hard, in free play mode
                ​​​​

Comment

I’m reporting a glitch on the Extreme maps. The EXP reward is over 18 QUINTILLION!!! Yet the first screen says 200,000.

I am Rank 74 on Mobile. I think the level is glitching out the EXP reward.

It's Showtime!

Comment

I have been fighting the golden bloon in this event but when I destroy the golden bloon it gives the cash, when I open the "Special Agents" tab it shows an increase in MM.
                    When I leave the game (via the exit and save button) the monkey money dissappeers as well as the agent. Yet the timer resets to 4 hours!
                    This is very annoying as this has been happening since day 2 of the event, and it means that I cannot do any GB fights.
                    (does x2 monkey money for 3 days have anything to do with it?)

Comment

Originally posted by TheMatrixster View Post
                      I have been fighting the golden bloon in this event but when I destroy the golden bloon it gives the cash, when I open the "Special Agents" tab it shows an increase in MM.
                      When I leave the game (via the exit and save button) the monkey money dissappeers as well as the agent. Yet the timer resets to 4 hours!
                      This is very annoying as this has been happening since day 2 of the event, and it means that I cannot do any GB fights.
                      (does x2 monkey money for 3 days have anything to do with it?)
                      The Golden Bloon is programmed to only let you keep the rewards if you actually complete the game. Because of this, it is best to pop it on easy mode and use fast track to save time.
                      Please follow my: | YouTube | - | Twitch | - | NinjaKiwi | - | Math Channel |

Comment

Originally posted by Mathgodpi View Post

The Golden Bloon is programmed to only let you keep the rewards if you actually complete the game. Because of this, it is best to pop it on easy mode and use fast track to save time.
                        Would losing count as completing the game?
                        My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                        My Custom BTD5 Challenges (NEW Challenges + One Improved!)
                        Me playing Bloons Super Monkey 2 Mobile for a month

Comment

Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post

Would losing count as completing the game?
                          Not for keeping the golden bloon loot. You have to win the game.

Comment

I can't start up BTD5 on Steam. I can start other games on Steam just fine such as Battles, but BTD5 specifically won't launch.

Comment

- Fix the Banana Farm exploit (start round with 3/x, quickly upgrade to 4/x, get 13 crates).
                              - Fix the main/jazz theme swap. The themes were swapped starting in the Steam version, and the swap persisted to the Console versions.
                              - Make it so that Ray of Doom doesn't damage blimps far from where it's firing.
                              - Disable life gain on Covert Pops and No Escape.
                              - Make it so that placing two Villages in range of each other and selling one doesn't make the remaining Village apply buffs to itself.
                              - Make the Temple of the Monkey God not sacrifice Portable Lakes and Pontoons.
                              - Fix the placement area on the top left island of River Rapids.
                              - Also make the placement area of the island covered in foam smaller. Its land area is much larger than it should be, allowing you to put land towers entirely in water.
                              - Remove some no-placement spots on Express Shipping that shouldn't be there.
                              - Make Popping Power Lab Upgrade description more accurate (says it increases popping power by a set amount, but it grants that amount of double pierce chance).
                              - Make Bomb Tower's Double Range ability from the Specialty affect all Bomb Towers instead of only 10.
                              - Make Monkey Town upgrade's description say towers in range of the Village gain 50% cash per pop instead of saying bloons popped near the Village grant 50% extra cash.
                              - Make High Energy Beacon say it reduces cooldowns by the actual 50% it does instead of 20%.
                              - Make the two extra darts from Triple Darts and the SMFC darts explode with the Dart Training Facility Specialty.
                              - Maybe make the Mage Spire apply to the Wizard Lord. It looks like it tries to enable Tiny Tornadoes, but the Wizard Lord has no such code for it.
                              - Make Tempest Tornado do "Plasma" damage instead of "Piercing".
                              - Make Tiny Tornadoes actually tiny.
                              - Make Wizard Lord tornadoes have the effect radius of Tempest Tornado, for consistency.
                              - Fix Tier II Mage Spire and Heli Hangar descriptions to mention an Attack Speed buff, not a Range buff.
                              - Change Heli Hangar Level III description to be more accurate (says it reduces footprint by 20%, but it reduces both the width and height by 20%, which is 0.8*0.8=0.64x or 36% less placement area, maybe alter it a tiny bit to be 35%)
                              - Prevent all explosives from gaining pierce (Ninja Flash Bomb, Buccaneer Cannon Ship, Ace Spectre bombs, Super Monkey Golden Missiles, Apprentice Fireballs, Wizard Lord Fireballs, Heli Pilot Apache Dartship missiles, Dartling Gun Hydra Rocket Pods).
                              - Prevent Ricochet Glaives, x/2 Glue, Temple glue, and Temple ice from gaining pierce.
                              - Fix Shadow Double smoke animation duration so it doesn't cut off at the start of a loop.
                              - Make MOAB Takedown not affect Dreadbloon or Blastapopoulos, and make MOAB Assassin do reduced damage to them.
                              - Fix Wattle Trees and Express Shipping entry markers. They're way off.
                              - Make Wattle Trees tree shadows match the trees. The shadows are currently sized for BMC Wattle Trees, but the trees are smaller.
                              - Correct the Wattle Trees thumbnail. It currently uses a thumbnail with BMC-sized trees.
                              - Set Engineer's Cleansing Foam's collision type to "Once" instead of "Continual".
                              - Fix 4/x Mortar description to say it pops 5 layers of bloons instead of 3.
                              - Fix Monkey Village range weirdness. The High Energy Beacon and MIB CTA weapons have a larger range than the base Village weapon, and their range can be increased while the base Village's range cannot. This leads to weirdness and confusion with the Village range circle and its actual range.
                              - Remove range from MIB CTA's description, as it does not actually double range.
                              - Rearrange the Extreme tracks and their unlock ranks. Main Street is easiest, followed by Radioactive, then Tar Pits.
                              - Fix up Random Missions (or don't). I've fixed up about a third of them.
                              - Fix the alignment of the sprites on the x/4 Wizard with the Sorcerer skin active.
                              - Fix the Camo overlay on Zebra bloons. It's too small.
                              - Make Covert Pops refer to the track it's on as Snake River, not Stream.

Oh, and for any of these bugs that apply to Battles and/or BMC, please apply them there as well.
                              Last edited by k1d5h31d0n; 24-06-18, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X