X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junior Monkey
    replied
    It's not just mastery mode that has it, some RMs with bloon rank changes have them too! Here I did "Third Times a Charm", with first MOABs coming on 26 (which were originally zebras), and found some other interesting things.

Can't be sucked in by a 0/0 chipper

But they can get sucked in by an SWF (it doesn't damage them however)

Can't be trapped

MOABs on 35 should be BFBs

BFB here should be a ZOMG (along with the ones on round 40)

Not pictured, but if a gold bloon escapes it costs 300 lives.
    Last edited by Junior Monkey; 18-09-16, 08:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SkullTheCobra
    replied
    not sure if this is a glitch but...

the new update gave a golden bloon, right? well i encountered it once then it told me to wait for next one to appear in about 4 hours. I waited 4 hours and the thing dissapeared. also, there are no boss blimps.

Leave a comment:

• randomusername
    replied
    Alright, I've got two bugs to report. Both of them occurred on version 3.4 of the game on Android.

The first one confirms what fozage said where ceramic bloons turn into gold bloons instead of MOABs in Mastery mode. They also appear to move over tunnels though I'm not sure if that is specific to Mastery mode or not.
    Here is a video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ_mR235Y1M

The second bug has been in the game for quite a while. There is no difference between the 1/x and 2/x upgrades to the Engineer when its specialty building is activated. Both produce the same amount of Super Sentries even though the 2/x upgrade should produce more. This occurs both with and without the attack speed lab upgrade activated.
    Here is a video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVD7ExPQuYw

Leave a comment:

• fozage
    replied
    in master mode all ceramic turn into gold bloon instead of Moabs

Leave a comment:

• Rin Jackson
    replied
    Reposted from a thread I created earlier:

"I suspect I already know the answer, but just to be sure:

Recently switched from a Samsung Galaxy S4 to an Alcotel Tru. Sent my data from the Samsung to the cloud, yet I can't retrieve it (meaning the cloud is greyed out). I can sync it to my Facebook account no problem - I just can't access the cloud. The version numbers match up fine, but the latest tracks on the Alcotel version are Waddle Trees & Crypt Keeper. Any way to fix this, or should I just stick with the version on my Samsung if I want to use all my old data?"

I should note that the recent update added the River Rapids track, yet I still can't access the cloud for whatever reason.

Leave a comment:

• Sam
    replied
    Originally posted by FroTW View Post
    In Odyssey mode, if you fail a mission then at the screen asking if you want to either quit or continue for cash, if you close the application then start BTD5 up again and go to Odyssey mode, it lets you start from the round you lost at.
    Yep, that's always been a thing and we're unlikely to change it

Leave a comment:

• FroTW
    replied
    Originally posted by BTD Battles Scrub View Post

You can do this with any mode you lose in except apopalypse but you have to clear the cache every time.
    I figured that was the case but I just never tested it out

Leave a comment:

• BTD Battles Scrub
    replied
    Originally posted by FroTW View Post
    In Odyssey mode, if you fail a mission then at the screen asking if you want to either quit or continue for cash, if you close the application then start BTD5 up again and go to Odyssey mode, it lets you start from the round you lost at.
    You can do this with any mode you lose in except apopalypse but you have to clear the cache every time.

Leave a comment:

• FroTW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sam
    replied
    Yep, please upload a screenshot and we'll check it out.

Leave a comment:

• RubixCubix
    replied
    Originally posted by masterfuzja View Post
    I have a bad bug with BTD5 Steam version when I updated the game I found that there is so many screen glitches and I can't even do Totem event help me!!!!!!!!!
    Could you insert a picture?

Leave a comment:

• jluc410
    replied
    Originally posted by masterfuzja View Post
    I have a bad bug with BTD5 Steam version when I updated the game I found that there is so many screen glitches and I can't even do Totem event help me!!!!!!!!!
    Do you mean the game screen is corrupted, or is the screen poping up random graphics?

Leave a comment:

• masterfuzja
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sam
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGreatPiggy View Post
    Another bug I found (this time it's minor). As this involves Boss Bloons, it's hard to test due to the cooldown time so I only have like 2 occasions for reference (although both happened in a a row and pretty much had the same circumstances).

When fighting boss bloons (atleast with Vortex and Blastpopolus if my memory serves right), if you have Road Spikes out, and presumably (although not tested yet) Exploding Pinapples, when the boss dies, it doesn't end the game until you deselect the road items.

Again, I only tested this out twice, so it's hard to confirm some things, and it is minor, but I'm just sayin.
    That has been reported now!

Leave a comment:

• Sam
    replied
    Originally posted by WompWompington View Post
    Playing BTD5 on ipad pro. Sound only comes out of headphones when playing, not speakers. Also, tower abilities are not being added to the agents and abilities deployment bar when they are unlocked in the game, making it impossible to use tower abilities.

On an iPad, your activated ability icons should show at the bottom left of the map. Can you see them there?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X