This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FroTW View Post
    In Odyssey mode, if you fail a mission then at the screen asking if you want to either quit or continue for cash, if you close the application then start BTD5 up again and go to Odyssey mode, it lets you start from the round you lost at.
    Yep, that's always been a thing and we're unlikely to change it

Comment

Reposted from a thread I created earlier:

"I suspect I already know the answer, but just to be sure:

Recently switched from a Samsung Galaxy S4 to an Alcotel Tru. Sent my data from the Samsung to the cloud, yet I can't retrieve it (meaning the cloud is greyed out). I can sync it to my Facebook account no problem - I just can't access the cloud. The version numbers match up fine, but the latest tracks on the Alcotel version are Waddle Trees & Crypt Keeper. Any way to fix this, or should I just stick with the version on my Samsung if I want to use all my old data?"

I should note that the recent update added the River Rapids track, yet I still can't access the cloud for whatever reason.

Comment

in master mode all ceramic turn into gold bloon instead of Moabs

Comment

Alright, I've got two bugs to report. Both of them occurred on version 3.4 of the game on Android.

The first one confirms what fozage said where ceramic bloons turn into gold bloons instead of MOABs in Mastery mode. They also appear to move over tunnels though I'm not sure if that is specific to Mastery mode or not.
          Here is a video:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ_mR235Y1M

The second bug has been in the game for quite a while. There is no difference between the 1/x and 2/x upgrades to the Engineer when its specialty building is activated. Both produce the same amount of Super Sentries even though the 2/x upgrade should produce more. This occurs both with and without the attack speed lab upgrade activated.
          Here is a video:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVD7ExPQuYw

Comment

not sure if this is a glitch but...

the new update gave a golden bloon, right? well i encountered it once then it told me to wait for next one to appear in about 4 hours. I waited 4 hours and the thing dissapeared. also, there are no boss blimps.

Comment

It's not just mastery mode that has it, some RMs with bloon rank changes have them too! Here I did "Third Times a Charm", with first MOABs coming on 26 (which were originally zebras), and found some other interesting things.

Can't be sucked in by a 0/0 chipper

But they can get sucked in by an SWF (it doesn't damage them however)

Can't be trapped

MOABs on 35 should be BFBs

BFB here should be a ZOMG (along with the ones on round 40)

Not pictured, but if a gold bloon escapes it costs 300 lives.
              Last edited by Junior Monkey; 18-09-16, 08:00 PM.
              , ,
              Originally posted by Cupid Monkey
              I love you Bloons. So much, that I want to pop you.

Comment

Is this also the place to report Steam bugs?

Sprite not found...
                Please follow my: | | - | | - | | - | |

Comment

Seems like it... yep.

Have the same thing on my iPhone.

Wrong sprite here:
                  , ,
                  Originally posted by Cupid Monkey
                  I love you Bloons. So much, that I want to pop you.

Comment

Description: Countdown timers are only counting down when app is open.
                    Platform: IOS
                    Version: 3.4 (17445)

The daily reward says I need to return in [time] to claim your next reward. However the amount of [time] only decreases when the app is opened.
                    The same countdown problem also occurs with the current Totem event.

Comment

1. There is a bug with the golden balloon challenge, where my game crashes when I tap on the drops after popping the golden balloon. So when I relaunch the game all of the loose monkey money on the track and the reward have disapeared.
                      2. Use monkey farmer and banana farms on the golden balloon challenge.
                      3. I have healthy bananas and was using a monkey farmer (dont know if this is relevant but the bug didnt happen the first time I did the challenge without the farmer and banana farms)
                      4. mailman1099

Comment

Originally posted by lmillar99 View Post
                        1. There is a bug with the golden balloon challenge, where my game crashes when I tap on the drops after popping the golden balloon. So when I relaunch the game all of the loose monkey money on the track and the reward have disapeared.
                        2. Use monkey farmer and banana farms on the golden balloon challenge.
                        3. I have healthy bananas and was using a monkey farmer (dont know if this is relevant but the bug didnt happen the first time I did the challenge without the farmer and banana farms)
                        4. mailman1099

Sorry! The next patch will fix this bug. Shouldn't be too long until it's ready

Comment

Version 3.4.1 on Android

Often in co-op mode I place a tower, the spinning circle loading icon shows up, and then the tower disappears. This mostly seems to occur when the tower is close to other towers or close to the edge of the screen. However, the tower does not have to be close to the teammate's side, so it not the case that we both tried to put towers in the same spot.

Comment

Version 3.4.1 on Android

Placing towers with drag & drop sometimes does not quite work. I will drag the tower to the spot I want and let go, but the tower will not be placed there. It will still be on the screen and will still have the grey circle showing that it can be placed there, but it will be as if I was still holding it with my finger. Obviously this could be device-specific, but I have seen it on four different Android devices from two different companies and many versions of Android. I cannot figure out how to reproduce the bug reliably, but it usually happens at least once in a hard-length playthrough.

Comment

Not sure if this is a glitch or if it is intended, but it's very different from what happens in the flash version of the game. The ballistic missiles from the 2/3 sub do not target camos even when there is a camo-detecting tower spotting for the sub. This cost me a game when I was depending on the missiles to pop camo leads. See: https://youtu.be/JeacEScWE50 at 4:13:27
                              Please follow my: | | - | | - | | - | |

Comment

Well, I went on and did all of the difficulty levels for the BTD5 Mobile new track (the winter one), but I didn't get tokens for any of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X