X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rafson
    replied
    Every bloon popped by the 4/x Dart Monkey is counted twice on the pop counter

Leave a comment:

• Speedy05
    replied
    Glitch: Heli-Sell Crash

How It's Done: Selling the Heli-Pilot before it lands the tower down.

Requirements
    x-4 Heli Pilot
    Any tower that is not a Temple

Seen On: Mobile
    Tested On: Mobile

My Theory on How it Works

The game does not know whether to place the tower on area x (starting area) or area y (Heli Pilot drop off area). The game crashes as it cannot load the right data to tell where it should go. I theorize that the tower is in TWO places at once. The game crashes after a few seconds when the Heli Pilot would have dropped the tower off. This only occurs when the Heli Pilot is holding the tower.

Unfortunately, I cannot give you photos or videos to prove it.

Leave a comment:

• PTpirahna
    replied
    Bloonchippers don't work with Monkey Town, combined with double cash you only get 2 per pop while any other tower will give you 3, whether the bloons are pulled in from inside the radius or if the tower itself is inside the radius of the Town.
    Last edited by PTpirahna; 21-04-17, 03:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Coronis
    replied
    So I've recently been playing BTD5 steam and the Golden Bloons seem to have stopped, and I haven't seen any Boss Bloons for ages. Odyssey mode also keeps giving me an error "an Odyssey cannot be found at this time". However when I went on to my mobile, Odyssey was working fine and there was a Boss Bloon event available. Would appreciate some answers on this. Account names and levels are Coronis Rank 74 Steam, Cascoonis Rank 65 Mobile.

Leave a comment:

• EndlessZone123
    replied
    Can someone please help me. I tried to record btd5M and the record button doesn't appear. The is no settings for it and I have to redownload the app to get it back and it disappears avian. How do I fix it?

Leave a comment:

• supermario673
    replied
    I Don't have any pictures, but when i got onto my btd 5 mobile it said i was in the Top 1% and gave me tokens + monkey money, i reopened the app and said i was in the top 5% and gave me the rewards [Not the agents though].
    I don't have any pictures, and i have no clue why it happened, sorry!

Leave a comment:

• PsyclOwnd
    replied
    Well, I went on and did all of the difficulty levels for the BTD5 Mobile new track (the winter one), but I didn't get tokens for any of them.

Leave a comment:

• Mathgodpi
    replied
    Not sure if this is a glitch or if it is intended, but it's very different from what happens in the flash version of the game. The ballistic missiles from the 2/3 sub do not target camos even when there is a camo-detecting tower spotting for the sub. This cost me a game when I was depending on the missiles to pop camo leads. See: https://youtu.be/JeacEScWE50 at 4:13:27

Leave a comment:

• randy
    replied
    Version 3.4.1 on Android

Placing towers with drag & drop sometimes does not quite work. I will drag the tower to the spot I want and let go, but the tower will not be placed there. It will still be on the screen and will still have the grey circle showing that it can be placed there, but it will be as if I was still holding it with my finger. Obviously this could be device-specific, but I have seen it on four different Android devices from two different companies and many versions of Android. I cannot figure out how to reproduce the bug reliably, but it usually happens at least once in a hard-length playthrough.

Leave a comment:

• randy
    replied
    Version 3.4.1 on Android

Often in co-op mode I place a tower, the spinning circle loading icon shows up, and then the tower disappears. This mostly seems to occur when the tower is close to other towers or close to the edge of the screen. However, the tower does not have to be close to the teammate's side, so it not the case that we both tried to put towers in the same spot.

Leave a comment:

• Sam
    replied
    Originally posted by lmillar99 View Post
    1. There is a bug with the golden balloon challenge, where my game crashes when I tap on the drops after popping the golden balloon. So when I relaunch the game all of the loose monkey money on the track and the reward have disapeared.
    2. Use monkey farmer and banana farms on the golden balloon challenge.
    3. I have healthy bananas and was using a monkey farmer (dont know if this is relevant but the bug didnt happen the first time I did the challenge without the farmer and banana farms)
    4. mailman1099

Sorry! The next patch will fix this bug. Shouldn't be too long until it's ready

Leave a comment:

• lmillar99
    replied
    1. There is a bug with the golden balloon challenge, where my game crashes when I tap on the drops after popping the golden balloon. So when I relaunch the game all of the loose monkey money on the track and the reward have disapeared.
    2. Use monkey farmer and banana farms on the golden balloon challenge.
    3. I have healthy bananas and was using a monkey farmer (dont know if this is relevant but the bug didnt happen the first time I did the challenge without the farmer and banana farms)
    4. mailman1099

Leave a comment:

• Southrend
    replied
    Description: Countdown timers are only counting down when app is open.
    Platform: IOS
    Version: 3.4 (17445)

The daily reward says I need to return in [time] to claim your next reward. However the amount of [time] only decreases when the app is opened.
    The same countdown problem also occurs with the current Totem event.

Leave a comment:

• Junior Monkey
    replied
    Seems like it... yep.

Have the same thing on my iPhone.

Wrong sprite here:

Leave a comment:

• Mathgodpi
    replied
    Is this also the place to report Steam bugs?

Sprite not found...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X