Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is one we know about. Should be fixed soon!

Comment

I might be making an absolute fool of myself by saying this, but it's better safe than sorry.

I have BTD5 Mobile on an Android device (which is linked to my Google Play account). As far as I know my, game is as updated as possible (it has Boss Bloons).

1- First off, there's the infamous regen farming that was critical in the flash game. I tried this on Mobile like 1 year ago, and I tried it again today to confirm, and yes, you can still regen farm. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but I'm just saying.

2- The second bug has to do with Pro Special Agents, so for obvious reasons I can't really confirm this to still work. It happened about 1 year ago (around the same time as I discovered the first bug). Either I noticed that my pro count went up, or this was a bug in the flash version, so I went to a random mission with given special agents. And as it turns out, putting down agents given in the missions adds to your total count (and so I suddenly got all pro agents except for the banana farmer and the dinasour thing through "totally legit" means after discovering this)! Again, like the first bug, I'm not sure if this was intentional. Also, this happened quite a few months ago, so it may have been patched already.

Comment

Regen farming is just a thing that exists, so is unlikely to ever be fixed. Not sure if the second bug is intentional or not, but will check

Comment

Another bug I found (this time it's minor). As this involves Boss Bloons, it's hard to test due to the cooldown time so I only have like 2 occasions for reference (although both happened in a a row and pretty much had the same circumstances).

When fighting boss bloons (atleast with Vortex and Blastpopolus if my memory serves right), if you have Road Spikes out, and presumably (although not tested yet) Exploding Pinapples, when the boss dies, it doesn't end the game until you deselect the road items.

Again, I only tested this out twice, so it's hard to confirm some things, and it is minor, but I'm just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
            Regen farming is just a thing that exists, so is unlikely to ever be fixed.
            Is there a reason why you don't get money from doing it on flash yet you still gain money from it on mobile?
            Why are you reading my signature?

Comment

Playing BTD5 on ipad pro. Sound only comes out of headphones when playing, not speakers. Also, tower abilities are not being added to the agents and abilities deployment bar when they are unlocked in the game, making it impossible to use tower abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by WompWompington View Post
                Playing BTD5 on ipad pro. Sound only comes out of headphones when playing, not speakers. Also, tower abilities are not being added to the agents and abilities deployment bar when they are unlocked in the game, making it impossible to use tower abilities.

On an iPad, your activated ability icons should show at the bottom left of the map. Can you see them there?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatPiggy View Post
                  Another bug I found (this time it's minor). As this involves Boss Bloons, it's hard to test due to the cooldown time so I only have like 2 occasions for reference (although both happened in a a row and pretty much had the same circumstances).

When fighting boss bloons (atleast with Vortex and Blastpopolus if my memory serves right), if you have Road Spikes out, and presumably (although not tested yet) Exploding Pinapples, when the boss dies, it doesn't end the game until you deselect the road items.

Again, I only tested this out twice, so it's hard to confirm some things, and it is minor, but I'm just sayin.
                  That has been reported now!

Comment

I have a bad bug with BTD5 Steam version when I updated the game I found that there is so many screen glitches and I can't even do Totem event help me!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by masterfuzja View Post
                      I have a bad bug with BTD5 Steam version when I updated the game I found that there is so many screen glitches and I can't even do Totem event help me!!!!!!!!!
                      Do you mean the game screen is corrupted, or is the screen poping up random graphics?
                      Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

Originally posted by masterfuzja View Post
                        Could you insert a picture?

Comment

Yep, please upload a screenshot and we'll check it out.

Comment

In Odyssey mode, if you fail a mission then at the screen asking if you want to either quit or continue for cash, if you close the application then start BTD5 up again and go to Odyssey mode, it lets you start from the round you lost at.

Comment

Originally posted by FroTW View Post
                              In Odyssey mode, if you fail a mission then at the screen asking if you want to either quit or continue for cash, if you close the application then start BTD5 up again and go to Odyssey mode, it lets you start from the round you lost at.
                              You can do this with any mode you lose in except apopalypse but you have to clear the cache every time.
                              I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel:

Comment

Originally posted by BTD Battles Scrub View Post

You can do this with any mode you lose in except apopalypse but you have to clear the cache every time.
                                I figured that was the case but I just never tested it out

Comment

Working...
                                X