Differences between BTD5M and BTD5S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Differences between BTD5M and BTD5S

I'm having a lot of trouble deciding whether or not to get the Steam version of BTD5, since it's on sale, and the only thing that'll make the decision at this point is content. So is there any difference in the content between the two games? And if so, what differences do they have?
    Blade Shooter > Tack Sprayer

I'll tell ya.
    • It's on the computer.

NO WAY HOW DOES HE DO IT???

Comment

They both have the same content, but the Steam version is on a computer, which can be better at performance. But, the Steam version also has the premiums bought by Monkey Money. (Super Beacon and Healthy Bananas are $1000, Double Cash is $7500, they are a lot, but it is worth it.) Also, everything provides 2x the monkey money, so say if a track gives $100 in the Mobile version, it will give $200 in the Steam version. Not to forget that the Steam version has hotkeys and generally better gameplay, along with could save data, so you can get your data back if you lose it. I would recommend the Steam version.
      Write something...

Comment

Originally posted by Master Hand View Post
        They both have the same content, but the Steam version is on a computer, which can be better at performance. But, the Steam version also has the premiums bought by Monkey Money. (Super Beacon and Healthy Bananas are $1000, Double Cash is $7500, they are a lot, but it is worth it.) Also, everything provides 2x the monkey money, so say if a track gives $100 in the Mobile version, it will give $200 in the Steam version. Not to forget that the Steam version has hotkeys and generally better gameplay, along with could save data, so you can get your data back if you lose it. I would recommend the Steam version.
        Thank you, this was extremely helpful. I'm gonna pick up the game now!
        Blade Shooter > Tack Sprayer

Comment

No problem.
          Write something...

Comment

However, it is currently $4.99 for steam, but it is a 50% off (it is $9.99 for original price). Mobile is $2.99.
            Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

Originally posted by jluc410 View Post
              However, it is currently $4.99 for steam, but it is a 50% off (it is $9.99 for original price). Mobile is $2.99.

Like I said, the premiums are free. The price for the premiums on mobile are more combined than BTD5 Steam. It is about $6 cheaper in value if you buy Mobile premiums, not to mention double monkey money and smoother gameplay.
              Write something...

Comment

one minor thing to note on BTD5S for some reason ceramics are much harder to destroy and only drop 1 rainbow, simular to how they work one rounds 86+ on freeplay.
                BTD5F Rank 88
                BTD5S Rank 76

Flash Highest Round: 398 Sprint Track Hard
                Steam Highest Round: ~500 3 Times Around

Comment

Originally posted by wcb98 View Post
                  one minor thing to note on BTD5S for some reason ceramics are much harder to destroy and only drop 1 rainbow, simular to how they work one rounds 86+ on freeplay.
                  Well on freeplay yes, but not before that.

Comment

wcb98 Ceramics also work on BTD5M if I believe...
                    I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
                    Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

Originally posted by RubixCubix View Post

Well on freeplay yes, but not before that.
                      Originally posted by Original Otaku View Post
                      wcb98 Ceramics also work on BTD5M if I believe...
                      Sorry I forgot to mention on apocalypse mode. On rounds 30ish or whenever the ceramics appear on btd5 steam they are like the round86+ ceramics with a really hard ceramic layer and only 1 bloon children. This makes the mode more tough as you get less money and they are harder to pop.
                      BTD5F Rank 88
                      BTD5S Rank 76

Flash Highest Round: 398 Sprint Track Hard
                      Steam Highest Round: ~500 3 Times Around

Comment

Working...
                      X