Bloons TD 5 Co-op Suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloons TD 5 Co-op Suggestions

I wanna see these things before this game gets shelved.
    • Being able to create private matches by using a linking code and not having to rely on game center or facebook
    • Using bluetooth to match with nearby opponents without relying on an internet connection
    • Coop Exlusive maps to be brought to Singleplayer
    • The ability to enable auto rounds in Co-Op. The Ally requests the other ally to enable auto rounds. If the ally agrees, auto rounds becomes enabled. Your towers will still idle between rounds to ensure the ally with the slower device catches up. Once enabled, you cannot disable it.

Nr. 2 is impossible as the games need Internet Conncetion to the Server (So even with Bluetooth you still would need Internet Connection to NK Server as booth coop players are connected to the server but not to each other) that with the bluetooth might be too hard to program for them while additionally bluetooth is a security problem as most people forgetto turn it off again after using it.

Auto Rounds should have an way to be disabled too which can be done that each can turn it off without the Ally or that booth have to turn it on though if booth are needed that might be bad when playing with noobs as i had that often that the non stop turned to fast forward in BTD5 on the harder maps and then wondered that the game was lost though for turning it on its goo that booth have to agree.

Comment

Yeah I agree about the option to disable auto rounds too. I agree that auto rounds are bad for noobs, and for early game as well, but once you have some max farms going, you’re going to want to put a temple or some 4-0 heli pilots and that’s when it becomes useful, whether if it’s to grind medals or for when you and your ally want to go to the highest round possible (usually a private match). Of course going for the highest round possible you and your ally will have to temporarily disable auto rounds to spend your millions on cramming temples and other powerful towers like x-4 super monkeys, ninjas and ice monkeys.
      Last edited by NinjaIsNotKiwi; 11-08-18, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaIsNotKiwi View Post
        Yeah I agree about the option to disable auto rounds too. I agree that auto rounds are bad for noobs, and for early game as well, but once you have some max farms going, you’re going to want to put a temple or some 4-0 heli pilots and that’s when it becomes useful, whether if it’s to grind medals or for when you and your ally want to go to the highest round possible (usually a private match). Of course going for the highest round possible you and your ally will have to temporarily disable auto rounds to spend your millions on cramming temples and other powerful towers like x-4 super monkeys, ninjas and ice monkeys.
        Yeah of course auto rounds are an good concept in general so dozens of people wanted that for BTD5 Web after they saw that Monkey City Web got that option but sadly BTD5 Web never got it (i mean adding them to other games shouldnt be the problem as at Monkey City Web auto rounds were not there when the game came out but were added a long time after).

Well what i would want to see at BTD5 is an request cash cooldown as noobs and many others spam them non stop even when you gave them all and have 0 zero left they often continue so they not even look how much i have left so at least 3-5 sec. cooldown after a request was made til the next can be made.

Comment

Working...
        X