Mastery not unlocked?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mastery not unlocked?

I have got 17 Beginner Tracks, including some of the newer released tracks such as Bloom and Snowy Backyard, I completed Bronze on all Intermediate Tracks, I completed Bronze in all Advanced Tracks except 3 of them, I completed Bronze in all Expert Tracks except 4 of them, and I gotten Bronze on all Extreme Tracks. What has happened to the fact that Mastery Mode hasn't been unlocked, despite mentioning that 17 Beginner Tracks must have "all medals"?
    If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

You need all the medals for the beginner tracks(including reverse) and you need at least the bronze medals for all the other tracks in order to unlock Mastery for the beginner tracks. This includes the advanced and expert tracks you said you missed.

In order to unlock the masteries for the other difficulties, you must get all the medals for all the tracks on that difficulty as well, including the medals for the previous difficulty maps. (Ex: In order to unlock intermediate mastery, you need beginner mastery, all the medals on the intermediate tracks, and at least bronze medals on all the other tracks.)

Write something...

Comment

I'll try doing Reverse on all of the almost fully done 17 Beginner Tracks first. That way, I could check whether the Beginner Tracks have got their descriptory treatment. Then I'll do the same with the other tracks.
      If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

Looks like I forgotten those Reverse Mode stuff

Comment

Working...
        X