Best event?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best event?

In terms of how much value you get for the effort you input, what do you reckon is the best possible type of event in Bloons TD 5? There are various events, such as Bloonvasion, Boss Bloons, Preferred Monkey, Totem Event, and among some others.

In my opinion, I've got to say Preferred Monkey. All is required is to place the listed towers in at least the required quantities, complete a difficulty, and then the bonus Monkey Money and Tokens are rewarded. And this also gives scope for adding strategies with less popular towers, particularly with that cost drop to them by 20%, though you could still as well place all of the base towers at nearly the end of the round and you'd still get such reward.
    If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

I prefer preferred monkey, but I wish it would work on the prestige tracks, as I unlock more of prestige levels to be able to upgrade that lab, more and more the preferred monkeys are landing on places I've already completed so no giant stack of coins which is my favourite part of preferred money xD

Side, I hope these events carry on cycling after they stop adding stuff to 5 and switch to 6.

Comment

Working...
    X