Will BTD 6 be on the Ninja Kiwi site?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by undercookednoodles View Post
    Bloons Tower Defense 6 is expected on iOS and Android on June 14th. The pre-order amount is $5 I think.
    That's correct. However, the $5 is in USD; the actual costs may vary from country to country.
    If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

Well this was something I certainly wasn't expecting. After all these years, we're finally jumping up to BTD6, huh?

I suppose this means few to no more updates for the various versions of 5? Or if 6 is currently mobile only, 5 will still see development?

Honestly, I stop checking for a just a wee while, and a whole game gets announced. I'll certainly look into it on my phone in the future.

If 5 is indeed done, it'd be great to see one last update to the Steam version with the last few missing tracks from Online and (still hoping) the Deluxe content. That would tie up 5 into a nice little bow.

Either way, I'm currently ambivalent about all of this.
      BTD5DFO

My contents thread can still be found:
      http://archive.ninjakiwi.com/Forum/showthread.php/13491-Contents-Thread

Comment

Thank you all for your answers. They were super helpful!

Comment

Originally posted by BTD5DFO View Post
          Well this was something I certainly wasn't expecting. After all these years, we're finally jumping up to BTD6, huh?

I suppose this means few to no more updates for the various versions of 5? Or if 6 is currently mobile only, 5 will still see development?

Honestly, I stop checking for a just a wee while, and a whole game gets announced. I'll certainly look into it on my phone in the future.

If 5 is indeed done, it'd be great to see one last update to the Steam version with the last few missing tracks from Online and (still hoping) the Deluxe content. That would tie up 5 into a nice little bow.

Either way, I'm currently ambivalent about all of this.
          I wonder if BTD5 generation games will continue getting updates after the release of BTD6. I'd suppose they would, but only if BTD5 generation games are close but not anomalously far rivals to BTD6. I see Angry Birds is still supported even when Angry Birds 2 is also supported at the same time. And I'd suppose several other games are like that. But I don't think so with Plants vs Zombies and Plants vs Zombies 2 though, similar tower defense games with by far the most similar properties to the BTD series for a quite a popular game.
          If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

Working...
          X