Will BTD 6 be on the Ninja Kiwi site?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will BTD 6 be on the Ninja Kiwi site?

I was wondering if Bloons td 6 was going to be free to play on ninja kiwi's website. If anyone knows, please tell me.

Originally posted by connorjb111 View Post
    I was wondering if Bloons td 6 was going to be free to play on ninja kiwi's website. If anyone knows, please tell me.
    I'm going to assume it will be playable like Tower Keepers is.
    AKA: Salmon NK™

Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!

Welcome, to Bloons World!

Comment

BTD6 will come to mobile devices. I don't know if it's paid or free
      Profile Picture: Meliodas (The 7 Deadly Sins)

Comment

Originally posted by OddSpiritedTrophy View Post
        BTD6 will come to mobile devices. I don't know if it's paid or free
        It's paid, as stated many times before.

Comment

Hopefully we get btd6 on steam, and eventually the Nintendo Switch. I mean, ninja kiwi ported Btd3 to the DSi/3ds once, so it's about time for btd6 to come to the switch. So, can an admin tell us a set release date for btd6 so we know when it releases? I'm dying to know when in 2018 it's coming out.

Comment

Originally posted by DankestOverlord View Post
            Hopefully we get btd6 on steam, and eventually the Nintendo Switch. I mean, ninja kiwi ported Btd3 to the DSi/3ds once, so it's about time for btd6 to come to the switch. So, can an admin tell us a set release date for btd6 so we know when it releases? I'm dying to know when in 2018 it's coming out.
            Aaron mentioned initial platforms this week in the blog

Will there be x version of Bloons TD 6?
            All hands on deck for the initial release for iOS and Android and post-launch content support will be focused on those platforms. In the long term I think we would want to expand to other platforms but we won't know which way we're going until many moons later.

As for release date....we did recently close in on another milestone for Bloons TD 6. In the coming weeks we'll start to finish up content and have a better idea of what we want to show off, while also keeping plenty of awesomeness for players to find when they get the game in their hands. Content complete is not a complete game though, so the release date is still just "2018!"

Comment

So, since a Q1 2018 release is looking rather unlikely, can you at least knock that off?

Comment

They should make a free or lite version of BTD6 if they only plan for mobile.
                Originally posted by Nucleus
                Am I really dead when I move and eat like a living being? I must be a zombie!

Did you know the humming bird moth exists?
                バンダナワドルディ
                I love Bandana (Waddle) Dee too much.
                Sorry Hougetsu I love you too.
                My google+ profile
                Wattpad page
                Current avatar:Bandana Waddle Dee

Comment

Will it be possible to buy access to BTD6 through NK Coins?
                  Sig

Comment

Originally posted by bloon4096 View Post
                    Will it be possible to buy access to BTD6 through NK Coins?
                    I have a feeling they would make a flash BTD6 instead.
                    Originally posted by Nucleus
                    Am I really dead when I move and eat like a living being? I must be a zombie!

Did you know the humming bird moth exists?
                    バンダナワドルディ
                    I love Bandana (Waddle) Dee too much.
                    Sorry Hougetsu I love you too.
                    My google+ profile
                    Wattpad page
                    Current avatar:Bandana Waddle Dee

Comment

I had noticed something about Bloons Tower Defense 6 the other day on YouTube, and I got curious. I had heard that NK said there will most likely not be a BTD6 due to some of BTD5's updates, features, or whatever they mentioned about it specifically, I don't remember since it was a long time ago. So, my question is, to clarify what this thread was about, will BTD6 be playable on the site and free just like BTD5, or is there a payment. All I want is either "Yes, there will be payments to play" or "No, it will be free to play on the website like BTD5 is."

Comment

Originally posted by stiller90 View Post
                        I had noticed something about Bloons Tower Defense 6 the other day on YouTube, and I got curious. I had heard that NK said there will most likely not be a BTD6 due to some of BTD5's updates, features, or whatever they mentioned about it specifically, I don't remember since it was a long time ago. So, my question is, to clarify what this thread was about, will BTD6 be playable on the site and free just like BTD5, or is there a payment. All I want is either "Yes, there will be payments to play" or "No, it will be free to play on the website like BTD5 is."
                        Yes, mobile BTD6 will need to be purchased to play. As for a website version, it is currently unknown.

Comment

Okay, wow... I've missed a lot.
                          Since when was BTD6 announced?
                          I'm almost certain everybody on these forums will have forgotten who I am by now. :P
                          But I'm ENM6 from the archive forums, generally minus the entire earth theme going on apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by island ko View Post

I have a feeling they would make a flash BTD6 instead.
                            Uhh... I don't believe so, seeing that Flash is going to be fully discontinued on 2020. It seems other games have gotten their discontinuations too, with BTDB Flash being no longer further updated on early 2016, BMC Flash being no longer further updated on early 2017, and BTD5 Flash apparently not being further updated since 2018 due to not seeing any Easter updates to BTD5 Flash this year.
                            If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

Bloons Tower Defense 6 is expected on iOS and Android on June 14th. The pre-order amount is $5 I think.

Comment

Working...
                              X