Bloonvasion/Direct Assault Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloonvasion/Direct Assault Discussion

Discuss the event itself, how impossibly hard it is, strategies, how impossibly hard it is, the rewards, how impossibly hard it is, how impossibly hard it is, etc.
    My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
    My Custom BTD5 Challenges (NEW Challenges + One Improved!)
    Me playing Bloons Super Monkey 2 Mobile for a month

I beat it today (with all premiums)
    I can't spel.

I'm NOT dead.

Comment

It's impossibly hard.

I really need help with this mode, can anyone help me out? I have no premiums, though.
      AKA: Salmon NK™

Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!

Welcome, to Bloons World!

Comment

Originally posted by Scootaloo View Post
        It's impossibly hard.

I really need help with this mode, can anyone help me out? I have no premiums, though.
        Turn all lab upgrades on, choose a tier 4 specialty building, spam the living dead out of agents, and even with all that, still expect to use some continues.
        My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
        My Custom BTD5 Challenges (NEW Challenges + One Improved!)
        Me playing Bloons Super Monkey 2 Mobile for a month

Comment

How much money u spend for completing this mode?
          Last edited by Diewalker; 03-01-18, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Depends on what towers are allowed. If you get dartlings, it is much easier, and ninjas are (somewhat) useful, but if you can get double cash with good towers, it becomes a joke. However, double cash is a premium, and I don't know exactly how useful it is, as I don't have it. Otherwise, just get as many bonuses as you can before you die. A few free towers every time it refreshes is pretty good, especially when you later go at trying to beat tar pits impoppable, which still requires a ton of continues when you spend all of your free towers. Tar pits impoppable is the only thing that takes more monkey money than bloonvasion with terrible towers (I think, as the next hardest would be tar pits hard, which only requires one cash injection for me).

And if anyone beat tar pits hard naps, and you can give a link... I will be surprised.

Comment

How worth it do you reckon it is to do Bloonvasion?
              If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

u must spend a lot of money, isnt it?
                دکوراسیون داخلی
                غرفه سازی
                ژئوممبران
                ژئوتکستایل

Comment

I guess you would need to spend heaps of money to successfully complete Round 50 (equivalent Round 100).
                  If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

Speaking of Bloonvasion, I once completed Bloonvasion with the Mortar-Dartling-Spactory-Engineer-Chipper loadout without any continues, but I had to spend a whopping 20 Bloonberry Bush Pros along with a few number of Super Monkey Storms to get myself to use no continues. I could've used fewer Bloonberry Bush Pros, but I didn't want to risk my greed into having to use a Continue.

Comment

Working...
                    X